General lag and latency in melee attack speed

Hydrogen

Just to say few things. I'm very upset about this situation it is infuriating at this point. We got some server upgrades Juji said and it looked like it was ok for a bit but then lag started again. Now with so many toons on afk macro farming in blazing/altar/phantasmal/bloody  where there is 1000s of mobs more then before update server can't handle the load again. I am not a dev of this game nor any game in general but I can put two points together. I asked support team about promised server upgrades and they told me to wait for official post on forums. I know that Juji and dev team doesn't work on weekends but come on guys this is getting out of hand.

• Like 1

What i'd like to know is...wasn't there at lease one guy in the back with his hand up who then asked the question.."Hey guys, if we didn't let them have more than 3 clients at once because of the lag, exactly what will 3 times the amount of mobs do?". Guessing that guy was completely ignored. But one would think that the rest of you would have come to this conclusion also. Everybody in game knows exactly what the problem is, so how is it that those that run the game seem to have no clue? Show of hands game players, who thinks the lag is due to the number of mobs added to the game....(Everybody currently has their hands up). Now lets count the number of days it takes for Ncsoft to fix this simple problem.  

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime can we expect to get some more information about this latency issue, because after 2 weeks you still investigating. are you planning any fixes tomorrow regarding this issue? Inform us because to play as tyrr is impossible, thanks god we save adena for shots :D <- terrible joke

Edited by Play4Fun
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Play4Fun said:

@Juji @Hime can we expect to get some more information about this latency issue, because after 2 weeks you still investigating. are you planning any fixes tomorrow regarding this issue? Inform us because to play as tyrr is impossible, thanks god we save adena for shots :D <- terrible joke

Hahaha same here, at least its good for our economy xD

@Juji make that 3 to 4x reboot of servers a day till things are fixed. game is near unplayable atm

no point to spend on l2store when game is like this and it's a disgrace for those of us that have consumable runes and the like running..

fix is urgently needed and once proven to be working we will have a chat about re compensation that's over due for the paying customer base

for Korean Dev team: 불쌍한 서비스를 시작합니다 !!

• Thanks 1