Jump to content
Forums

Recommended Posts

In the patch note we can clearly read that the following chests will be removed (I copy paste your patch notes)

    • Removed the following 3 chests that yielded weapon appearance modifying items.

Removed Chest/Box items

Hero's Treasure Chest –

Aden Reconstruction

Hero's Treasure Chest - Western Winds

L2B2's Gift Box

First of all Hero's treasure chest didn't had appearance as rewards. 
Secondly, you are not only deleted the Hero's treasure chests but you also deleted the simple trasure chests. And you are not just deleted the Western Winds chests (even the simple ones) as you wrote in the patch notes but you are also deleted the undergound chests too. NOWHERE you said that. I've read all the patch notes and there is no warning of delete the underground chests. I'm not sure that you know your own game, but western winds chest are different than the underground. You maybe missed that, but let me tell you that YES the npc had both of them in the same html but there were totally different. 

And now dear GM, can you please explain me how the average player will get boss jewels, lucky stones, even scrolls and soul crystal scrolls and talismans and also earn a little bit of profit in adenas?  I'm not talking about the VIP payers with 3 golden visa each one of them who can spend thousands every month. I'm talking about the average player, the one who can not spend more than 10-20 euros per month for NC coins. And also the free player too. Free players are also players that payers need too. Cause without them, server will remain with the half population than it has.

If this isn't a proof that you want to drive players to the lovely hug of chinese adena sellers, then what? 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chinese sellers rubbing their hands

NC West staff rubbing the top of theeir heads 

Top spenders getting out new credit cards

Mid and f2p players googleing eu l2 server address 

All categories of players quiting (a few big names included)

Looking for transfer service to eu server! I will write to NC Soft HQ about that.. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

they answer that in discord... said that those box had appearence weapon modifier... they didnt care to give a decent answer, cuz i know for a fact that, this chest doesnt give anything that change appearence...
they just dont care

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, muash said:

they answer that in discord... said that those box had appearence weapon modifier... they didnt care to give a decent answer, cuz i know for a fact that, this chest doesnt give anything that change appearence...
they just dont care

"appearence weapon modifier" WHAT..?who from GMs say samething like that..?Are he ever play in this server or he was drunk...?:D:D:D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, GreenVelvet said:

So if the problem was the Ingredient box why they just  didn't  delete that box..?There was another 9 different boxes that someone can get.Or just change the mats in that Ingredient box.....its simple lol.

Why..? Simple - to do right - admins (developes) must to know what they doing... And who from l2 office know more then how to put items in l2 store? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2020 at 7:12 PM, GreenVelvet said:

So if the problem was the Ingredient box why they just  didn't  delete that box..?There was another 9 different boxes that someone can get.Or just change the mats in that Ingredient box.....its simple lol.

The materials are the new ones in the old Underground box. I have opened cca 250 boxes, got the new mats angel feather, black mithril, dragon scale, oriharukon ore.

This is beyond pathetic, they just cut another adena income with 0 explanation, the chests doesnt contain any kind of appearance modifiers. 

https://i.imgur.com/7AqkER1.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2020 at 1:05 AM, golemka said:

The materials are the new ones in the old Underground box. I have opened cca 250 boxes, got the new mats angel feather, black mithril, dragon scale, oriharukon ore.

This is beyond pathetic, they just cut another adena income with 0 explanation, the chests doesnt contain any kind of appearance modifiers. 

https://i.imgur.com/7AqkER1.png

where you found those chest? in an other server?

Link to post
Share on other sites

How can we now get talismans// low epics  etc if no more tresure underground chest? i understand we dont get mats now/// and we dont get it but undergroud chest could be bought for gemstones etc. in some future days we will not see more talismans/ low jewerly rb on ah

Edited by Czaja23
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...