Drop Calculator 2020

AndresMadMax

19 minutes ago, AndresMadMax said:

Hello, somebody can tell me how to know the item drop per monster, also the probability... looks almost impossible to craft anything now...
Thanks.

ALL mobs drop the same mats, which are enough to craft w/e you need.Register a recipe and check it's requirements as mats.Its mostly Soulstones, Gem R, and R Cry + Ether and 1 type of a certain mat.

Maybe an example of why I want to know:

I farm for 30-40 hours in Tanor and got 9 ether, it is no tradeable and a r95-weapon require 2054 ... it means (because is not tradeable) you need 1/2 year farming to try (recipe is 60%) a R-95 craft :S

I'm looking for a way of can progress in the game and use soul shots too ... I only buy 1600 NCoin per month and will be no enough for soul ore and cry R

So I have no idea how to do it, and a drop calculator will be nice.... I am to old for try every mob in the l2 world lol...
plus now is impossible to kill the raids in the instances lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AndresMadMax said:

Maybe an example of why I want to know:

I farm for 30-40 hours in Tanor and got 9 ether, it is no tradeable and a r95-weapon require 2054 ... it means (because is not tradeable) you need 1/2 year farming to try (recipe is 60%) a R-95 craft :S

I'm looking for a way of can progress in the game and use soul shots too ... I only buy 1600 NCoin per month and will be no enough for soul ore and cry R

So I have no idea how to do it, and a drop calculator will be nice.... I am to old for try every mob in the l2 world lol...
plus now is impossible to kill the raids in the instances lol

Totally agree... i saw ppl with +10k ether and i cant find any drop in the patch note

Patch Notes said that opening crafting packs after update would yeild corroded items.  It didn't, so anyone who opened crafting packs got a TON of new materials instead of junk to NPC.  Thats how people got massive amounts of new materials within hours of game update.

• Like 1

u can only get 120 ether per day... so if u need 2k, u need atleast 18 days getting 120 ether/day so u can try craft 1 60%... :) new craft system is awesome right? new players that wanna get things "Cheaper" now need farm for atleast 6 months, to try make one set + weapon ;D