Reflection: Update / Macro / Bots

Today with 45 years, I play as long as I can and that does not compromise my rigidity, however I am a player, a player of the old ones, I played L1, I was a beta-tester, I loved Lineage since my first character.

I've been playing for a long time since the beginning. Today I use the macro feature, to help me get some items or even some adena, I never used macro in order to harm any player.

When deactivating the macro, I noticed right away that the server emptied a lot, but I ask instead of deactivating the macros, why do no GMs enter the game and bothers to check the catacombs, see how they are still full, occupied by players. Of course they don't, there is an army of bots, and because nobody banned them, they can enter the server and search for catacombs, or even some raidBoss that fall in less than 3 minutes for parties with less than 30 people in total, I notice the server is devoid of people today, but full of bots, what is the real goal, to free up space so that only bots exist? If this is the way, remove the auto-macro / loop because the only people that still play the game only play due to their love of it, and all the players looking to spend their little free time have fun have left. We all play to have fun, but many have stopped having fun inside L2. I am passionate and I will continue to play, but at some point I will get tired of being surrounded by Bots.

Why do you not reactivate the option to report Bots? Because for so many of us there seems to be an acceptance between the bots and the admins, bots dominate RaidBoss, killing them in 3 minutes, bots dominate "Abandoned Camp", bots dominate Argos and so many other places. You don't want users of the Loop / macro feature to become legalized bots? Create some restriction or something to make the use unfeasible for more than 4 hours.

But my big doubt remains, who do you want to please? For those who have benefited from taking the macro loop, my friends, adult players, married, parents and with so many other responsibilities, I have seen little of them playing since the update. However, bots, I still see many.

I respect the opinion of those who want to play 100% of their free time in front of the computer, I prefer it that way, I think it is commendable and correct, but I wouldn't have a B weapon today if I hadn't farmed for it.

And the Bots go unpunished, occupying large parts of the map? It's ridiculous.

43 minutes ago, Casemonstro said:

Today with 45 years, I play as long as I can and that does not compromise my rigidity, however I am a player, a player of the old ones, I played L1, I was a beta-tester, I loved Lineage since my first character.

I've been playing for a long time since the beginning. Today I use the macro feature, to help me get some items or even some adena, I never used macro in order to harm any player.

When deactivating the macro, I noticed right away that the server emptied a lot, but I ask instead of deactivating the macros, why do no GMs enter the game and bothers to check the catacombs, see how they are still full, occupied by players. Of course they don't, there is an army of bots, and because nobody banned them, they can enter the server and search for catacombs, or even some raidBoss that fall in less than 3 minutes for parties with less than 30 people in total, I notice the server is devoid of people today, but full of bots, what is the real goal, to free up space so that only bots exist? If this is the way, remove the auto-macro / loop because the only people that still play the game only play due to their love of it, and all the players looking to spend their little free time have fun have left. We all play to have fun, but many have stopped having fun inside L2. I am passionate and I will continue to play, but at some point I will get tired of being surrounded by Bots.

Why do you not reactivate the option to report Bots? Because for so many of us there seems to be an acceptance between the bots and the admins, bots dominate RaidBoss, killing them in 3 minutes, bots dominate "Abandoned Camp", bots dominate Argos and so many other places. You don't want users of the Loop / macro feature to become legalized bots? Create some restriction or something to make the use unfeasible for more than 4 hours.

But my big doubt remains, who do you want to please? For those who have benefited from taking the macro loop, my friends, adult players, married, parents and with so many other responsibilities, I have seen little of them playing since the update. However, bots, I still see many.

I respect the opinion of those who want to play 100% of their free time in front of the computer, I prefer it that way, I think it is commendable and correct, but I wouldn't have a B weapon today if I hadn't farmed for it.

And the Bots go unpunished, occupying large parts of the map? It's ridiculous.

I have been an L2 player since the first chronicles, I have seen some updates made incorrectly, but as this time I have never seen.

Every day less people log in to the game, the prices of the items start to plummet because people start to leave the L2 and the worst ... the BOT's start to reign without having to look for any spot, they are all empty waiting for you .

The only way to pair the game with them has been removed from the worthy players. We expect a quick solution to the game or it will be doomed.