Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7:30am PDT / 9:30am CDT / 10:30am EDT / 1430 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• La Vie En Rose's Brooch Update
    • La Vie En Rose's Brooches return with two new 6-slot variants available for exchange from Shadai in Heine!
      • La Vie En Rose's Glorious Brooch
      • La Vie En Rose's Glorious Brooch - Rare
    • New Spirit Stones are available to augment the Glorious Brooch.
      • Brooch Spirit Stone
      • Brooch Spirit Stone Rare
    • The number of La Vie En Rose's Gemstone Powder needed to create an Elegant Brooch has been reduced from 440 to 396.
  • The below changes and bug fixes will be applied.
    • The Hero Coin reward list has been updated.
    • Fixed an issue with raidboss random respawn time not working correctly. Bosses spawn time should not be more random than before.
    • Old EULA has been updated to the latest EULA text when logging.
    • Fixed an issue with the adena quantity being displayed incorrectly as a reward for Winds of Fate: Encounters. The intended amount is 11,000 adena.
    • The following skills were intended to be removed during the Salvation update and have been deleted:
      • Iss Sword Muse
        • Trace of Twin Edges
      • Iss Spectral Dancer
        • Radiant Crash
      • Iss Doomcryer
        • Combat Sonata
        • Moving Sonata
        • Relax Sonata
  • The Spring Harvest Event and 14th Anniversary Bonus Server Settings will end. Nectar can continue to be exchanged for event items with Puss the Cat until May 30.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

• Entries into the Mega Media Contest will continue to be accepted until May 25.
  • Be kind, rewind!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ultimate Jewelry Box (x150) Limited is limited to a quantity of 1,500 total purchases on the server and can no longer be purchased when the limit is reached."

WTH is this? so us that live in north america and actually work for a living are forked because tomorrow ppl will log on and hoard these which have the greatest discount. gg! by the time i come home from work this will all be gone... gj NC

Well I guess it's about time for the improved brooches. 

Looking over the promo I only have one question; is there going to be another way to get the Spirit Stones?  Unless there is a way to get them in a semi decent quantity then it's kind of pointless to upgrade the brooch.

Where to obtain the Glorious Brooch Fragment (for making the Glorious Brooch Rare)? It's also from the Ultimate Jewelry Box? It's not stated in the rewards list.

EDIT: Nvm, found that it's the Glorious Brooch Jewel that comes from L2 Store pack, just with different names.

So you just need 531 powders to go from 5 slot to 6 slot rare.... at 97m adena each the cheapest (based on store prices), this is a meager 51.5b + 3b for the cost of the radiant + 10 spirit stones + the fragment (that has a base value of about 15b)... the grand total is..... about 70 to 75b! very nice prices... using an exchange of 1:1 then is 75k Ncoin = Usd 825.00 

O.o

It's me or they ninja nerfed the wondrous boxes ? I dont see any sealed lvl 3 jewels obtainable anymore xD

What about that 24K coins pack ? xD Is it our payback of the few last "free" events ? 

Withdrawing valuable items (mystic cry, hunter amulet, stones, weapons attribute change crystal, dissaembly recipes...)  from hero coins but not adding anything..  let's say at least you decreased price on few :D

lol maintenance again ... 9_9

Edit: my bad for the "sealed lvl 3" jewels from wondrous boxes. Seems like after checking it wasnt notified either on previous brooch events, we can assume they'll remain ?

41 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Where to obtain the Glorious Brooch Fragment (for making the Glorious Brooch Rare)? It's also from the Ultimate Jewelry Box? It's not stated in the rewards list.

EDIT: Nvm, found that it's the Glorious Brooch Jewel that comes from L2 Store pack, just with different names.

Actually thats a good question:

Is the "Glorious Brooch Jewel" that you get from the Shadai's Master Brooch Pack a actual simple Glorious Brooch or a Glorious Brooch Fragment? (Or something else?)

As a side note, still ridiculous high prices for such items. No wonder why so many people are quiting this game.

I agree , Insane prices for brooch and no more chance for a 3-4 jewel  .. and yes i agree you removed from hero reward items all the stuff that matters and left us trash .. typically ..

2 hours ago, Conguero said:

• The following skills were intended to be removed during the Salvation update and have been deleted:
      • Iss Sword Muse
        • Trace of Twin Edges
      • Iss Spectral Dancer
        • Radiant Crash
      • Iss Doomcryer
        • Combat Sonata
        • Moving Sonata
        • Relax Sonata

Care to explain what this is about? The aforementioned Iss classes should never have received these skills?

1 hour ago, BurnCycle said:

As a side note, still ridiculous high prices for such items. No wonder why so many people are quiting this game.

what u expect they just think that they have found the goose with the golden eggs...

3 hours ago, Oeste said:

So you just need 531 powders to go from 5 slot to 6 slot rare.... at 97m adena each the cheapest (based on store prices), this is a meager 51.5b + 3b for the cost of the radiant + 10 spirit stones + the fragment (that has a base value of about 15b)... the grand total is..... about 70 to 75b! very nice prices... using an exchange of 1:1 then is 75k Ncoin = Usd 825.00 

O.o

Thank you for the info, i think i will remain with 5 slotted brooch tho, I cant afford 825 usd for that,

10 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:
  • Old EULA has been updated to the latest EULA text when logging.

What was changed?

Did you add note - Note that any L2 store item loses from being harassed til items expire by players who do not respect rules of conduct will not be restored?

You need help. This obsession is not healthy.

24.000 Ncoins that means 300 Euro only for glorius brooch ahahah thnx god there is the 1 slot and 2th slot and 3th and 4th and 5th. cause for 6 slot i must find second job hahaha

Second put brooch boxes on l2 store permant no like promos... like Core and ramona servers

Lolz another broken P2W item.

Top-players (or, Top Spenders, Top Botters, Top RMTers, etc) will have the following boost from the rare 6-slot boost sooner than other 97% of players can say FCK!:

+ 5% PVP Damage from Amethyst
+ 5% PVP Damage from Obsidian
+ 5% PVP Damage from Topaz

The gap from the last awfully broken items (Cloaks!!!, Circlets!!!) wasnt big enough, so you add another 15% to that gap?

Holy Cow, @Neutron! You really take no prisoners....

18 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Lolz another broken P2W item.

Top-players (or, Top Spenders, Top Botters, Top RMTers, etc) will have the following boost from the rare 6-slot boost sooner than other 97% of players can say FCK!:

+ 5% PVP Damage from Amethyst
+ 5% PVP Damage from Obsidian
+ 5% PVP Damage from Topaz

The gap from the last awfully broken items (Cloaks!!!, Circlets!!!) wasnt big enough, so you add another 15% to that gap?

Holy Cow, @Neutron! You really take no prisoners....

No, you can have only 1 augment, so 1 bonus. Broken game anyway :)

35105286535_9b81d32f90_o.png

13 minutes ago, marw said:

No, you can have only 1 augment, so 1 bonus.

Oh, my bad, in that case I take back my rant.

Still not an item I like but comparing with the other recent crap it's at least not something gamebreaking.

Thanks !

PS: Looking on your screenshot, the description of Obsidian bonus on the promo-page seems wrong

I've just dodged a bullet in front of my head. I told to marw to stop because someone was stealing his ideas but no .. so this is all marw's fault :)

Btw the rare is +12% max CP

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnd it seems legit to me

150 boxes = 150 $

100 boxes = 300 $

:)

+

For the spirit stones you have to purchase another pack.

So all in all player base request lower the prices - ncwest response we will raise the prices, as usual.

After this the sahya's talisman and all the p2w crap that's just around the corner already coded.

+

korean random luck to get a jewel to 5 and the jewels of the god are incoming.

With the money i gained cashing out (hello aizen :)) i can afford 6 toons lvl 105 with dragon weapons on ru.

Mass quit on the horizon.

Have fun.

49 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

PS: Looking on your screenshot, the description of Obsidian bonus on the promo-page seems wrong

Maybe we have some edited event, name of brooch is also different. Screen is from 4game.

That is GM's not knowing the difference between PvP damage and receive PvP damage. The correct translation for the augment is Receive PvP damage -% when wearing obsidian lvl 4 or more. Good luck to those who are gonna play this augmenting. NCWest not selling a separate pack for spirit stones is a total rip off just sayin :D 

Archived