Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Conguero

7 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7:30am PDT / 9:30am CDT / 10:30am EDT / 1430 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• La Vie En Rose's Brooch Update
    • La Vie En Rose's Brooches return with two new 6-slot variants available for exchange from Shadai in Heine!
      • La Vie En Rose's Glorious Brooch
      • La Vie En Rose's Glorious Brooch - Rare
    • New Spirit Stones are available to augment the Glorious Brooch.
      • Brooch Spirit Stone
      • Brooch Spirit Stone Rare
    • The number of La Vie En Rose's Gemstone Powder needed to create an Elegant Brooch has been reduced from 440 to 396.
  • The below changes and bug fixes will be applied.
    • The Hero Coin reward list has been updated.
    • Fixed an issue with raidboss random respawn time not working correctly. Bosses spawn time should not be more random than before.
    • Old EULA has been updated to the latest EULA text when logging.
    • Fixed an issue with the adena quantity being displayed incorrectly as a reward for Winds of Fate: Encounters. The intended amount is 11,000 adena.
    • The following skills were intended to be removed during the Salvation update and have been deleted:
      • Iss Sword Muse
        • Trace of Twin Edges
      • Iss Spectral Dancer
        • Radiant Crash
      • Iss Doomcryer
        • Combat Sonata
        • Moving Sonata
        • Relax Sonata
  • The Spring Harvest Event and 14th Anniversary Bonus Server Settings will end. Nectar can continue to be exchanged for event items with Puss the Cat until May 30.
  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.

Other updates and reminders:

• Entries into the Mega Media Contest will continue to be accepted until May 25.
  • Be kind, rewind!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Conguero are u serius?!

So I need to spend 500$ to make Glorious Brooch Rare? And this is ONLY when I will be lucky guy and got good agument! ahh sorry I forgot that I need to buy 75 more gemstone powders, so (with removing agument) I need 500$ and 7-8b adena. To show you how much all NcSoft don't respect us I will tell you price on core! There I need only arround 10b adena to make Glorious Brooch Rare from Radiant Brooch!!!

I want said to you @Conguero and @Neutron thanks for destroying game in which I love play! My wallet is not available for you any more time!

W/o any respect to you! Cya, have fun and good luck in putting out a fire! You can slowly look for a new job!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

~87,5b Adena to upgrade from 5-slot to 6-slot Rare Brooch, just to get 12 more inventory slots, 12% more CP and +2 to all STATS.

531 Gemstone Powder = ~50b plus a Glorious Brooch Fragment 24.000 NCoins ($300) ~37,5b.

That's like $700 for 2 extra STATS in general, excluding Brooch Spirit Stones cost.

It disturbs me most the amount of Spirit Stones you get in each L2 Store Package in general. Its a huge BOTTLENECK. It equals ~$60 per 1 try on Rare Brooch since you need to combine 4 normal Spirit Stones into 1 Rare Spirit Stone.

As being a Support Class and such I think this Event is TOTALLY NOT worth it. The Radiant Circlet/Cloaks is worth far more with it's 15+ stats boost compared to this junk. IF I need to get an additional 5% PvP Reduction it aint worth the gamble of ~100b. Better Purchase 2.000 Top-Grade Lifestones to get better odds on Weapon Augments.

~20b Adena L2 Store Pack = 100 Jewel Boxes and 10 Spirit Stones. At what cost? 100 mill Box vs 1 bill Stones each?

IMO better keep all the $ and Adena and wait for the new Dragon Shirt to come with 15+ more better STATS for same price then this junk.

10 hours ago, Conguero said:

All game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT and ending at approximately 7:30am PDT / 9:30am CDT / 10:30am EDT / 1430 GMT. Estimated downtime is 2 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• La Vie En Rose's Brooches return with two new 6-slot variants available for exchange from Shadai in Heine!
      • Brooch Spirit Stone
    • The number of La Vie En Rose's Gemstone Powder needed to create an Elegant Brooch has been reduced from 440 to 396.
    • Fixed an issue with raidboss random respawn time not working correctly. Bosses spawn time should not be more random than before.
    • Fixed an issue with the adena quantity being displayed incorrectly as a reward for Winds of Fate: Encounters. The intended amount is 11,000 adena.
    • The following skills were intended to be removed during the Salvation update and have been deleted:
      • Iss Sword Muse
        • Trace of Twin Edges
      • Iss Spectral Dancer
        • Radiant Crash
      • Iss Doomcryer
        • Combat Sonata
        • Moving Sonata
        • Relax Sonata
  • The Spring Harvest Event and 14th Anniversary Bonus Server Settings will end. Nectar can continue to be exchanged for event items with Puss the Cat until May 30.

• Entries into the Mega Media Contest will continue to be accepted until May 25.
  • Be kind, rewind!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

What a big joke. Maybe listen to the players sometimes? You guys should look for a new job cause i smell mass ragequit very soon...

I remember the old times, C3, when I started to play... all depended from your own skills, your party and your on line. The game was NOT "Truly free" we all payed every mount 15 $, but it was nice and many, many ppl played and every day there were full of new players at Talking Island and other started villages... now game is "Truly free" but no new players, nothing depends on your skills or on line and all what is important is how much you are ready to spend for in game items. Well I prefer to spend my money somewhere else and here to play for fun with some friends if they are still here. Gl all! 

This is wrong... @Conguero you and your team are destroying what is left of this game. Another nail in the coffin. @Conguero do you even play the game from time to time and know/understand what is going on on the servers? 

I don't understand your business model.. no new players, every day more and more people are quiting and I'm sure players spend less and less on your crappy events. For how long you think you can keep it up? When you close all the servers, remember to put in your Resume - "successfully destroyed what once was the best mmo on the market" .

I'm done.. cya and goodnight.

12 hours ago, Conguero said:

With this maintenance:

• Brooch Spirit Stone
      • Iss Sword Muse
        • Trace of Twin Edges
      • Iss Spectral Dancer
        • Radiant Crash
      • Iss Doomcryer
        • Combat Sonata
        • Moving Sonata
        • Relax Sonata

• Be kind, rewind!

if im not wrong the swm its mandatory have the trace of twin edges or cant use their skills.. he cant go to triad state without that skill.

in the spectral is ok 1 of skills dont goes, but think the shadow blade is not activating the spectral slash try check it 1st.

And fix the mana consumption of dancing phantom blade cant be 900mana instead of others clases 90mana max!.

If the price was 50$ for 150 jewel boxes ,me and 90% of the servers people would think seriously to buy them.Now with that prices you puted thanks but you dont take my money!!!!!And start looking for a new job cause your income from this event will be very low.I am still crying about 50$ that i gave to nectar event just to get items that costed when i sold them around 500 milions adena.You are doing everything you can (and in the end i think you ll achieve it ) to close the game!!!!

28 minutes ago, Volotron said:

If the price was 50$ for 150 jewel boxes ,me and 90% of the servers people would think seriously to buy them.Now with that prices you puted thanks but you dont take my money!!!!!And start looking for a new job cause your income from this event will be very low.I am still crying about 50$ that i gave to nectar event just to get items that costed when i sold them around 500 milions adena.You are doing everything you can (and in the end i think you ll achieve it ) to close the game!!!!

Well 10 minutes after server open with only 500ppls on they have already sold 30 of those 16000 ncoin packs. So if they  can sell all those 1500 packs they will easily make roughly 300k usd.....without any cost just create whatever overpowered in-game and sell for as high as possible.

It's a very very good business model where you almost do not have to spend any moneys(Or spend it once when you create the game first time) on R&D and make fortune out of it.

still lmao at not putting a special brooch spirit stone pack in store as once players realize the 300+$ cost for getting a rare brooch is the cheapest part of this store promo they will really start to cry lulz

simple math you need 4 stones for rare brooch augment and rare brooch aint really worth the investment unless you augment and note that it can easily take more then 100 tries before you get your desired augment aka 400 spirit stones needed for just 1 player that wants to seriously augment

think it over folks ;)

innova servers much better they have Permant Shirts and Brooches Boxes in their l2 store MUCH CHEAPEAR than here and also they have in mammon the brooches that you can make boxes WITH GE AND EOD and small ammount of adena arround 9mil per box SO yea dont compare innova cause its Much better server than here! and also dont cry i log to the game and half server already shout in global and selling the 16k pack 150 boxes so there is lots of idiots who still buying and they will still buying even if the packs cost more than 1000 euros or Dolars! gz for those who gonna make 6 slot brooch nothing else 

They have finally have gone off the deep end. These prices are crazy insane. This honestly is like EA Star Wars bad.

I like how they give us a free event and they state they are taking in our feed back about L2 store promos and then do a 180 and drop this on us.

Also I like how for 150 boxes it is $200 and you call that a discount. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

2 hours ago, Draecke said:

still lmao at not putting a special brooch spirit stone pack in store as once players realize the 300+$ cost for getting a rare brooch is the cheapest part of this store promo they will really start to cry lulz

simple math you need 4 stones for rare brooch augment and rare brooch aint really worth the investment unless you augment and note that it can easily take more then 100 tries before you get your desired augment aka 400 spirit stones needed for just 1 player that wants to seriously augment

think it over folks ;)

Yeah I commented on this last night.  I don't know why a spirit stone option wasn't included with this promo. 

As crazy as it is to say this, I think there is a point where even the whales will be reluctant to spend $$ when the return is so small (compared to the expenditure).  Really; whats the absolute best augment you can get +/- 5% PvP Dmg and +2 to one stat?  Is that worth over $1k??  

Archived