Forums

UPDATE ONLY FOR LOW LVs

RibaS

Well this update is clear only for low lv toons 100-105 

its a smart move from ncsoft to attract new ppl in game  it give all this items  to can exp free until lv 105-106

We pay for all this items many coins in  last years 

i thing someday nc mast give something free to us to keep server up hahahahahahah

or post more spots 107-115 with exp boost to can enjoy our game!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  

• Like 1

Dude  all toons  take now good gear lv3 ruby etc etc weapons like bloody in upgrade version dragon shirt   

Wake up and look what gives the game until 102 lv before answer 

and nothing in 110 lv toons 

2 hours ago, Deadly_Evis said:

Really you think this patch/update helps lowbies?  I'm in hellbound with 2 dreads and a buffer.  I cannot farm enough in 8 hours to buy the freaking 30m buff from the red libra npc…  Yeah this is a big help for lowbie players

Oo lets count this
to make similar gear that you get by free i will type for you for how much adena you need to get it

lv3 ruby, to make you need like 3b opal to, diamond 2b emerald 2b pearl 2b, weapon its like a shadow weapon, so around 4b, and the armor if i count only the attribute its like 2b and the stat on that armor its damage side, its better then a eternal set. so lets say 3b minimum, and you crying for a buff that cost you 30m? after ypi get free 16b worth gear? and we wasnt talk the dragon shirt, that better then my +7 shiny shirt, that shirt for me was like 4b. so basicly you get 20b for free.
1 more thing, after you gradutating in 105, you get a free altar earring, i can say, almost the best earring that you can get, even lind not so good like this 1, after +12.

Edited by Propet

What good is that gear if you can't afford to buy SS and Soul Ore?  Got to have soul ore now for buffs whether self or from Iss.  Not being able to afford the red libra buff means nothing if you can't get SS and Soul Ore too.  My stats say in 7hours I have only made 4,519,023 adena so all the free gear in the world means nothing if you can't afford to buy the items required to use it.

Edited by Deadly_Evis
edits

1 hour ago, Deadly_Evis said:

What good is that gear if you can't afford to buy SS and Soul Ore?  Got to have soul ore now for buffs whether self or from Iss.  Not being able to afford the red libra buff means nothing if you can't get SS and Soul Ore too.  My stats say in 7hours I have only made 4,519,023 adena so all the free gear in the world means nothing if you can't afford to buy the items required to use it.

really? if ncsoft not give you this gear, then that 4.5m adena will be more like 100k only or less
Btw if you want adena, go istina and balok and ekimus, or go oly,  field mob only for get exp.

Edited by Propet

2 hours ago, Deadly_Evis said:

4.5kk from all of ur toon or each of them make 4.5kk?
Because in around 8+hours in EV i made only 1.02kk for each character in party. 5 people in party, so totall is 5kk which is nothing at all.
I also confused with craft materials, need millions of them to craft. Ether cant even trade and cost 0 if u sell to the store, others cost 10,000. So i have no idea how this patch help low lvls. Yes they gave u gear but they nerfed drop, monsters, locations, mana regen, craft adena drop and etc. So this gear that we have now is basically nothing.

This update is bad for all in general and lower geared players are hit harder. Before the update, u could kill Balok, Baylor,Octavis ,Istina, Tauti and the Shadow instance. Now with the "God " gear u got cant kill them. Only viable farm spot is Stronghold and to farm there u need 2T in gear and an archer rest of the classes are rubish. But ve got Dragon shirt and lvl 3 jewels so everything is fine. @Prophet

• Haha 1

SO let me get this straight you would prefer a Dead and dying server? or a healthy server? Just asking - I thinks its really nice going from 1600 to over 3k even if they are afk ncsoft botting. I think this really cool of NCSoft a lot of old school players are coming back to play - Clobber? others as well.

I think I am glitching today LOL  

16 hours ago, Propet said:

Oo lets count this
to make similar gear that you get by free i will type for you for how much adena you need to get it

lv3 ruby, to make you need like 3b opal to, diamond 2b emerald 2b pearl 2b, weapon its like a shadow weapon, so around 4b, and the armor if i count only the attribute its like 2b and the stat on that armor its damage side, its better then a eternal set. so lets say 3b minimum, and you crying for a buff that cost you 30m? after ypi get free 16b worth gear? and we wasnt talk the dragon shirt, that better then my +7 shiny shirt, that shirt for me was like 4b. so basicly you get 20b for free.
1 more thing, after you gradutating in 105, you get a free altar earring, i can say, almost the best earring that you can get, even lind not so good like this 1, after +12.

where and how do you get this "altar earring"?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

where and how do you get this "altar earring"?

first you need a mentor then after you lvl up to 105, will graduate as mentee, and will get a reward box, :)
Atlas Earring
only who graduate get this but clean 1 :) not with +12, after you have this earring, you need 12 mentee to reach 105, and you will get 2 scroll each 2 member and its 100% succes rate, so not as long and you have this

Edited by Propet

2 hours ago, Propet said:

first you need a mentor then after you lvl up to 105, will graduate as mentee, and will get a reward box, :)
Atlas Earring
only who graduate get this but clean 1 :) not with +12, after you have this earring, you need 12 mentee to reach 105, and you will get 2 scroll each 2 member and its 100% succes rate, so not as long and you have this

that earing is better than lindvior?

2 hours ago, Propet said:

Ok so i made a GS dual, was titan before, right now i have this gear
103 lvl
Upgraded Exalted Weapon*
+1 Savior mask* +1 Noble Circlet of Authority*
+7 Elmore* | Chef Money Belt
LV3 Ruby Opal Diamond Pearl LV4 EMerald (Lv2 Brooch)
+15 Dex Dyes
+9 Phy Attack Passive
Lv2 Clean Artifacts
Tauti* + Creation Ring* + Valakas Neck* + Tezza Soul + B Zaken* + Special Confusion Resist Earring* +4 Dragon Shirt* +7 Shiny Shirt +7 Phy Shirt + Qa Soul + Baium Soul + Wyrm Ring
Talisman:Abu lv1* + Stage 10 Venir* + Stage 10 (GC* HB AF) Longing* Anakim* (Advanced Aria Blacelet +4 Dex)
Taurus Stage 1*
Both Mass Damage Skill +15 Break enchant PinPoint Shot* +15 Break | +5 Focus on Tornado* + Quick Shot* +9 hex on BullsEye
Dual Class SKill Master Rage + Death + Attack
Revelation Skills: Savage and Undying will right now but thinking to change it to Hurricane Shackle, the problem its on ability point, not sure to good idea to lose Berserker Mortal
What i use its maker with *
And last my ap: Lv4 Might | lv4 Elemental Attack | Lv3 Craft Focus | Lv3 Craft Death | Lv1 Mortal | Lv2 Fire | LV1 Skill Reduction | Lv1 Blessing
and using PATK Arrow :) Completed 5 Exalted
Right now have 90 Dex and 128 STR + 92 Con 40k Patk :) probable low

i think that all i have D
So what next? i thinking to buy a +12 Bloody Thrower will get +15% skill crit damage augment, will make huge diff compare to this free weap. or try buy something else? something that add more dex? maybe Red Cat Eye?

Considering your posts here.. imagine you a new player.. how would you actually farm for the upgrade you talking about with the new server patch?

• Haha 1

True.. it wasnt... i referred to your actual posts here.. how easy it is for new players.. 

I agree the get a very sweet boost at start.. but think about it.. what about later?

Before we had some chance to provide for upgrade.. now its basically about daily farm for tomorrows SS and consumables

• Like 1

We get way more items then we ever used to now but problem is that farming zones for low lvls are gone line Land Of Chaos and only decent place for newbies to farm is now plunderous plains which with prestige pack gives 50k-90k adena. Once you get all that free gear you have no dps to be farming fast. Now just to be able to farm you have to have prestige pack and buy rare packs from shop every month and add soulshot prices to it so in the end ends up like 40-50 bucks just to try and upgrade gear and less and less people are willing to spend that money on dying server that has no future.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, RibaS said:

nc soft give free about 30 billions  free in items in low toons and u wand free ss???  loll!!!!!!!!!   

go to play pac man its free and no need farm

hahahaahha

Ok ncsoft give us 30b in items when u reach 102, but u need equipment over 50b (armors arent usefull for tanks, seraph +3 gives better defense than exalted, weapons are worse than any r95 over +10...) to go to 105+ instances cause ppl dont want to go in a party with paulinas or exalteds equipment cause they want to finish fast the instance, how can u farm the 20b left with 1k adena drop???

I would invite all those u say now is much easier to go with me as healer equiped with exalted, and see if u complain cause i dont heal enough or i die to much...

1 hour ago, RibaS said:

nc soft give free about 30 billions  free in items in low toons and u wand free ss???  loll!!!!!!!!!   

go to play pac man its free and no need farm

hahahaahha

and whats the point of get 30b free items if at 105 ppl wont give you party/clan cause you are "low geared" toon?
you complain is not that, you complain cause NC soft gives items to the new ppl to atract them to play, when you "farm it"(RMT i think) months or years ago...but ok
btw, with 30b items you still dont have adena for ss(no adena, no ss, no farm, no better items, no clan/party), as kiato says, im a healer, i dont get party since update 1 so i left the game. i cant get better items cause i dont make adena cause i dont get party and the prices of the items are so stupid high...but its ok. go complain more buy the L2 store items and go farm a 107+spot like the others...or try to farm with "the free items"

Edited by Elgi

the point is I WORK FOR ALL THIS 

u are not work to take all this items dude and  all time QQ u gifted all this  and still  continues QQ

so good luck 

learn to work nothing is free in digital or real life  

BTW    the read the title its not complain 

i just right maybe we deserve reward the ppl to work for all this   and u take it free

7 minutes ago, RibaS said:

u are not work to take all this items dude and  all time QQ u gifted all this  and still  continues QQ

so good luck 

i just right maybe we deserve reward the ppl to work for all this   and u take it free

I get ur point, u worked for it, maybe u even paid real money for them (ur choice). Now, start  new toon, dont use the adena or items u have farmed during years, just start with all the items u get for free, reach 105 and tell me how many parties do u find and how much adena u obtain...

25 minutes ago, RibaS said:

so good luck 

so, cause you spend money you deserve a "special treatment" for that?, sorry for you but, NCsoft dont put a gun on your head to pay(or maybe your RMT dealer do it)
just stop QQing and accept that your "endgame" gear years ago is obsolete now, accept that NCsoft follow the Blizzard way to get new ppl in the servers(gifting a lvl 95 full geared toon on WOW)
you must learn that if you pay money for virtual purpose, doesnt change the way of a game, so go play another thing

PD: i work to have my gear when i play, i dont spend a single dollar on it and i dont care about free items that the game brings with every update. the only thing i "want" if ppl with more gear stop beeing stupid "cause i spend money" like you, and start to be more patient or help ppl who dont have the rights....but i know is a fantasy

no game in all world if u are real gamer is real free if u wand to see all game u mast take some boosts if u are gamer u know it

if no one take ncoins the server go down ( i suppose u have the IQ to understand be hide the game is 1 company to need money to stay alive )

so u can thank ppl to take this coins to play U  for free with no future  so good luck carabear player!!

yea i believe the old toons deserve a "special treatment"  for that  cose we work with no macros game  we work as cp alive

not like new toons to lv up 24/7 automatic

and the owner of this toons is in forum and QQ hahahahah

GL dude c y  around