UPDATE ONLY FOR LOW LVs

RibaS

9 minutes ago, RibaS said:

no game in all world if u are real gamer is real free if u wand to see all game u mast take some boosts if u are gamer u know it

if no one take ncoins the server go down ( i suppose u have the IQ to understand be hide the game is 1 company to need money to stay alive )

so u can thank ppl to take this coins to play U  for free with no future  so good luck carabear player!!

yea i believe the old toons deserve a "special treatment"  for that  cose we work with no macros game  we work as cp alive

not like new toons to lv up 24/7 automatic

and the owner of this toons is in forum and QQ hahahahah

GL dude c y  around  

Thats funny, u think the same for real life??? People in a company should earn more money just cause they started working before??? My first time in lineage was with chronicle 1, should i own the server then??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RibaS said:

no game in all world if u are real gamer is real free if u wand to see all game u mast take some boosts if u are gamer u know it

if no one take ncoins the server go down ( i suppose u have the IQ to understand be hide the game is 1 company to need money to stay alive )

so u can thank ppl to take this coins to play U  for free with no future  so good luck carabear player!!

yea i believe the old toons deserve a "special treatment"  for that  cose we work with no macros game  we work as cp alive

not like new toons to lv up 24/7 automatic

and the owner of this toons is in forum and QQ hahahahah

GL dude c y  around  

true, no game are free, but no game deserve a special treatment for ppl who pay in echange for a boost.
and no, even if they not take NCoins, servers will still playable, the problem is that...the OFFER a lot of NCoins posibilities instead of normal/casual players can afford, and now that they can atract that ppl who leave the game/new ppl, you make a post QQing about the benefits(or not) of play the game
and theres a mistake of your read maybe cause you have blood in your eyes: as i say...high toons maybe help other ppl to progress(like healers who need parties, no bots) or other chars like sahyas who dont have the power to solo or have a cp.
so...i must have the same benefit like you think, i "work" with no macros, with no bots and with no radars or externals programs to pvp/pve. but well, keep thinking you deserve something that devs and admins dont care, for now, go QQing more about game changes
PD: i play since C3

@RibaSDon't get upset if you farmed for that gear and now it is given away for free it is hard to understand what a new player experience is for people who have been playing this game for years. People " qq " here because even with 30b of free items farming options are worse then it was years ago with 1b of free items.

Edited by Kellian

3 hours ago, Elgi said:

true, no game are free, but no game deserve a special treatment for ppl who pay in echange for a boost.
and no, even if they not take NCoins, servers will still playable, the problem is that...the OFFER a lot of NCoins posibilities instead of normal/casual players can afford, and now that they can atract that ppl who leave the game/new ppl, you make a post QQing about the benefits(or not) of play the game
and theres a mistake of your read maybe cause you have blood in your eyes: as i say...high toons maybe help other ppl to progress(like healers who need parties, no bots) or other chars like sahyas who dont have the power to solo or have a cp.
so...i must have the same benefit like you think, i "work" with no macros, with no bots and with no radars or externals programs to pvp/pve. but well, keep thinking you deserve something that devs and admins dont care, for now, go QQing more about game changes
PD: i play since C3

LOL try playing AION.. talk about special Treatment.. this game isn't that bad.. 

2 hours ago, Kellian said:

@RibaSDon't get upset if you farmed for that gear and now it is given away for free it is hard to understand what a new player experience is for people who have been playing this game for years. People " qq " here because even with 30b of free items farming options are worse then it was years ago with 1b of free items.

I dont understand why ppl still talk about new players in L2...ffs, this game is very old....nobody is new here, we are old(most players are 30-35+).
When I look at comments I look also at players, you are all experts with 0 comments and 0 activity on forum...I can bet all crybabies have 2-3 parties on macrobot for adena and now surprise...no adena.

The funny thing is i always imagine in threads like this 1 botmaster arguing with himself on 5 accounts in order to influence NcStaff decisions in some direction.

8 hours ago, TheThrax said:

I dont understand why ppl still talk about new players in L2...ffs, this game is very old....nobody is new here, we are old(most players are 30-35+).
When I look at comments I look also at players, you are all experts with 0 comments and 0 activity on forum...I can bet all crybabies have 2-3 parties on macrobot for adena and now surprise...no adena.

The funny thing is i always imagine in threads like this 1 botmaster arguing with himself on 5 accounts in order to influence NcStaff decisions in some direction.

There is a lot of new players in L2 they try game but you don't see them cuz almost all of them quit. And I'm not crying about anything game is what game is not much we can do about it Korea makes updates NCWest implements them. And yes I'm afking on macro with 1 acc when I'm at work I think most of us do that even propably you.