Macro

Pedros

You made it up well gentlemen :) I don't understand you ??
Now everyone here will bot and drive through the programs when it's forbidden. This is how people had to sweat through a macro and it was legal. Now everybody goes over the shoes, you want to kill the server completely what ??? Explain why we did it? Thanks
Pedros

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 2:21 AM, Pedros said:

You made it up well gentlemen :) I don't understand you ??
Now everyone here will bot and drive through the programs when it's forbidden. This is how people had to sweat through a macro and it was legal. Now everybody goes over the shoes, you want to kill the server completely what ??? Explain why we did it? Thanks
Pedros

Im not sure about your question but here some facts:

-L2 its an old game with old ppl(they are majority)
-Old ppl, 30-50 y old, usually work...i mean usually they have a job
-L2 its not in game trends and the result is almost no new ppl(real new ppl)
-Even if few new ppl will come they will never be able to compete with old players
-We are in 2020, nobody have 14 h to stay in front of pc pushing buttons
-Game direction is carefully chosed by corean devs
-CP time is gone welcome 1 man 3 toons party or single toon
-Dev give us quests with 40 000, 80 000, 160 000 mobs
-All those changes come to entertain and maintain old players worm and fulfill their curiosity-the players base that matter

I can agree some updates are simply wrong and without support(see dragon shirt upgrade stones, LaVie Jewels-btw @Juji why we still have posibility to exchange lvl3 Jewels to Shadai? or 2 weaves so close implemented about jewels-we cant all have God Jewels, Angel jewels,etc...we need more Baium, Earth Wirm, Normal Valakas or Bless or Frinteza-prices are crazy now)
What you say about that @Juji ...atleast put them in L2Store permanent....

Now to conclude: Macro Afk was the only way to keep alive in 2020 Lineage 2 and they do it-thank you corean devs for that.

I want to give you an advice: Live in the present! Past Is only for good memories, it never come back!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

If the game was fun and rewarding people would grind, even if for a few hours a day after work.  Look at any ARPG game which is all about grinding like POE/Diablo/Warframe...wildly popular and all about farming and grinding.

Your right people don't want to grind forever just for a negligible amount of XP for years and that's it, which is what L2 has become.  No cool drops, no rare items from farming, nothing to collect or achieve through farming and grinding.  This is why people botted and why botting is a game feature, poor game design.  Even an idler game designed from the ground up to not be played has things to achieve and collect along the way however.

Incorporating in game botting as a feature wasn't the only way to keep the game alive, it was a way to level the playfield and cut back on people spending money outside of L2 to play L2 because the game design was so poor and unfun people would rather pay 3rd parties for bots to continue....and NCsoft wanted that money instead.

Like I cant even believe this game is real with a botting function, 40k drop quests, lv1 to lv95 in 35min, no gear drops or anything interesting while farming.  Just bot...then p2w endgame money pit for wallet warriors....hell what does a $500 upgraded weapon matter when the servers are so laggy its unplayable actively?

NCsoft needs a change in management and a team of people who are passionate about the game, this is what happens when the dev stops caring about the game and doesn't understand what makes a game fun.