Please support if you agree.

Evronimus

So after the update i understand everyone is upset. We have seen the community dieing slowly those days. In my belief the macro looping is gonna come back.

BUT. My main concern is about the UI of Auto-hunt which gave us the opportunity to have our buffer standing while buffing (with delay) and giving the target for the party to assist. So i think it's crucial to put back the UI rather than just looping macro toggle.

So please @Juji and @Hime make that request to the development team. We understand they are working people too and sometimes can be a struggle to code a complete new update in such short time.

Thank you in advance.

Still... Nothing. 

I understand you tried to quickfix the loop macro but still not enough. In order to stay at one place and give target you need an extra toon sitting and giving target praying for the mob not to AOE damage you and start running.

It's simple, you already have toggled attack just take out the auto attack from auto hunt function so we can have the option to toggle attack on/off. Only that should be enough. 

Before the update everything was running slick, now it is just sad.

PS toggled servitor attack does nothing even with autohunt turned on.

Am i the only one who has that request? How do you guys farm? You leave your chars to walk all the map hoping you don't get stuck?