Atlas’ Earring and Veteran's Mask

Gravixa

@Juji First of all, old characters can't get the Atlas Earring, for new characters you need 24! mentees to graduate to enchant it to max level... but I guess that's ok.. crazy but ok xD

Second, when a mentee graduates he gets Veteran's Mask  (that in the patch notes is called Expert’s Mask) - it is useless because you can't buy enchants for it. On the EU servers you can buy Scroll: Enchant Expert’s Mask  for Mentee's Mark  — 10000 pcs.

Please fix or remove.

Thanks,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gravixa said:

@Juji First of all, old characters can't get the Atlas Earring, for new characters you need 24! mentees to graduate to enchant it to max level... but I guess that's ok.. crazy but ok xD

Second, when a mentee graduates he gets Veteran's Mask  (that in the patch notes is called Expert’s Mask) - it is useless because you can't buy enchants for it. On the EU servers you can buy Scroll: Enchant Expert’s Mask  for Mentee's Mark  — 10000 pcs.

Please fix or remove.

Thanks,

give 2 scroll not 1, buy new glasses.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:56 PM, EnvyYou said:

Where are you guys getting the scroll for the Atlas Earring, i had a Mentee graduate and i didn't get any scrolls in my pack ?

It's a quest, listed under the event tab ( where you complete daily missions).

You need 2 mentees to graduate while you're ONLINE. Check if your quest status has progressed to 1/2. When 2 mentees graduate you can claim 2 scrolls total and it's repeatable.

Edited by mixa

What about the old players who already can't graduate because the level is too high to be a mentee? Will we get a chance to get the earring/mask? Why would I want to finish the mentee quest if I can't get the earring? Doesn't make sense.

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 4:21 PM, SLA said:

What about the old players who already can't graduate because the level is too high to be a mentee? Will we get a chance to get the earring/mask? Why would I want to finish the mentee quest if I can't get the earring? Doesn't make sense.

I might be wrong, but I thought they were working on updating the Mentor Guide awards that you purchase with mentor coins. Under the new version a mentor would be able to buy the earring, mask, scrolls and other items. Maybe a GM or forum moderator can confirm?

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:56 AM, EnvyYou said:

Where are you guys getting the scroll for the Atlas Earring, i had a Mentee graduate and i didn't get any scrolls in my pack ?

Just to state for emphasis, make sure that the Mentor is in-game when the Mentee dings 105. If the Mentor is not logged in when the Mentee hits 105, the Mentor will not get clan quest credit. They will only receive the Mentor coins only.

Yes, it's a stupid requirement.

I remember my very first mentor long ago. He lived in another country, completely different time zone. We were rarely logged in at the same time, and even when we were, it was only for a 2-3 hour window. If that happened now, I could see having to log off and wait a day or more to ding 105. These things now require more coordination and lots of break pumping. You now have to ping (your mentor) before you ding and hope his system doesn't crash right as you ding. :D :D

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, SinPalabras said:

Just to state for emphasis, make sure that the Mentor is in-game when the Mentee dings 105. If the Mentor is not logged in when the Mentee hits 105, the Mentor will not get clan quest credit. They will only receive the Mentor coins only.

Yes, it's a stupid requirement.

I think this is not an actual requirement, but a bug. Hopefully one that gets fixed...

Sadly it's an official requirement, it's stated in the patch notes:

Mentee Fostering’ quest isn’t accepted as being completed if the mentee has reached Lv. 105 while the mentor is in the following situation.

Quest Not Accepted as Completed When:

• the mentor isn’t online
  • the mentor is in the middle of an Olympiad
  • the mentor has moved to a Dimension Server.
  • Like 1