Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra event will continue for the next two weeks.
  • Zodiac Agathion Charms will be available in the L2 Store for the next two weeks.
  • The Abandoned Coal Mines Recharge Stone has been added to the L2 Store.
  • Fixed a localization issue with the description of the Luck Buffs.

Other notes:

• Fortune Pocket Stage 1/2/3/4 and Damaged Spellbooks will be removed on 1/29/2020.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

The Atlas Earring has been added to the L2 Store. - Level 105+ required to purchase

Hime should of put the above in the maintenance notes, but he didn't. :(

It would of solved the whole how do we get the Atlas Earring if we are already 105+ ??

ohh well, maybe next week. lol

Edited by GreenHulk

Hello

Get back macro auto run peoples stop to play now, drop adena ,value when selling to NPC all recepies and mats is 0 adena all items is with low value get this back plx from 1-70 will get maibe 1-1.5  mils adena drop maximum.

Kind Regard

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ACSJR13 said:

any news about the latency problem that ppl melee are facing?

This is big, I don't experience this with my mages or archers, but all malees are affected.

My main specifically is an eviscerator, and goes... right fist punch, left fist punch, 1-second-delay, right fist punch, left fist punch, 1-second delay...... It is really annoying.

• L2 Team
14 hours ago, iJulian said:

idk if this is a bug but the link for teleport Plunderous Plains is missing from schuttgart

It was intentionally removed during the update.

2 hours ago, OutrangeouS said:

@Hime @JUJI

Any news regarding mentor shop?

We have an open bug request for bringing back those items. The dev team is reviewing it now.

14 hours ago, Kellian said:

Any information about attack delay? 

2 hours ago, ACSJR13 said:

any news about the latency problem that ppl melee are facing?

The dev team is currently investigating the latency issue. All of the information from players and our server data has been sent over, so they can resolve the issue as fast as they can.

1 hour ago, jim59 said:

i believe that many ppl would like RED LIBRA to include except weapon exchange, armor exchange also

Think everyone can agree with that, but right now the Dev team only has weapon exchange for Red Libra. I will ask if they have plans for Armor in the future versions of the event.

22 minutes ago, Jos said:

I can't use my Diploma ??? There was Nothing writen at the patch notes that this gets removed?

The mentoring system was changed.

12 hours ago, kouto10 said:

@Juji @Hime 

so far you have not given an answer or whether or not to increase the number of boxes again. Do you already have a forecast or will it be 3 boxes?

There is no forecast or future updates at this time to increase more clients per PC. It will be 3 clients per PC going forward.

I think it would be interesting to do some tests first. To make sure this latency is not from your carrier or internal network. Use the WinMTR program. It sends packets and shows the lost packets.

Just to make sure you're not missing a package.

• Like 1