Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, January 22, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Auto Loop Macro function has been added back. You can now loop macros again on your skill hot bar.
  • One week hunting boost of XP +50% and Party Hunting Bonus +50% will start.
  • The Red Libra event will continue for the next two weeks.
  • Zodiac Agathions will be available in the L2 Store for the next two weeks.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The Auto Loop Macro function has been added back. You can now loop macros again on your skill hot bar.

As i wrote in another post, standing/buffing/giving target is very important for the party so maybe the dev team can consider of taking out the autoattack function from the new UI so we can individually toggle attack on/off (now that action attack is toggle). Please consider this, otherwise toons are gonna walk all over the place, ks other ppl mobs, stucking in rocks.

1 hour ago, Evronimus said:

As i wrote in another post, standing/buffing/giving target is very important for the party so maybe the dev team can consider of taking out the autoattack function from the new UI so we can individually toggle attack on/off (now that action attack is toggle). Please consider this, otherwise toons are gonna walk all over the place, ks other ppl mobs, stucking in rocks.

You can still do it. try it.

thx for auto loop macro back

most of us who opened reward rune for 100% and 200%,

basically waisted because of auto loop macro were not working

can we have reward rune back?

hum no...

you dont play this week ist your choice not nc choice :x

One week hunting boost of XP +50% and Party Hunting Bonus +50% will start.

they give us that

you want a full set s unsealed too?

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, WhaleRider said:

FIX PK SCROLLS AND MAKE OTHER FIXES WTF

The PK Scrolls need to be used in Floran Village . The description was missing on the item.

2 hours ago, XradamanthisX said:

the clan coins cant be used, the npcs have not any more the option to use clan coins.

We requested a fix for the clan coins on the High Priest, but it did not work. You can see in-game that it just blanks out when you try to use the link on the NPCs. Another request has been made to fix the broken link. Halfway there now.

@Juji you guys put the loop macro for the botters.... how about to make some actual fixes like

sell materials to the grocery

dmg window

5th bar for skills

fish to be tradable

Auto reuse buffs on buffers

trade materials like ss, spirit ores etc

block adena sellers

when u restart the game the skills to be reseted and not be on forever 

Thats the things i can see for now

Thabk you

As a summoner, it's impossible for me to stand still while my servitor attacks in authount mode, because my toon will start physically attacking the mob. I tried to solve by spamming Self Heal on autouse, but that way the macro where I use Servitor Heal(which by the way is the only way to heal my pet automatically since my healers are unable to target and heal my servitor) never lands. My toon will just relentlessly keep spamming Self Heal while the macro loop containing Servitor Heal will never activate, even with full MP. 

16 hours ago, Zuruly said:

As a summoner, it's impossible for me to stand still while my servitor attacks in authount mode, because my toon will start physically attacking the mob. I tried to solve by spamming Self Heal on autouse, but that way the macro where I use Servitor Heal(which by the way is the only way to heal my pet automatically since my healers are unable to target and heal my servitor) never lands. My toon will just relentlessly keep spamming Self Heal while the macro loop containing Servitor Heal will never activate, even with full MP. 

Yes they had one entire week to fix the damages done and all they did was add "macro-looping" back, and it still does not work right.  My assisting party will stop assisting for no reason at all even though the assist macro is still highlighted and activated on the "hotbar."  They took away the vital option to "anchor" your main assist so it doesn't run around and the party remains in its controlled area.  They had one week to fix things and they did the most minimal job possible!  They had months to test this new UI before they launched it.  They failed us and this game miserably!  Many of my friends and clansmen have already moved to other MMORPGs where their DEVS actually have a clue about the game they are hired to progress and not sabotage...

Respectfully,

Teddy

7 hours ago, Helvang said:

What about things no sellable ?

Materials, parts, ... =0 adenas when sale...

Does it will be corrected?

Intentional "game balance decision". Balance in what way? I dunno maybe the non botters were doing too well and we needed to be smacked down. I'd love to hear some of the justifications and reasoning behind these "game balance decisions" they made in this last "patch"..

Personally I would of preferred they just removed all the drops so I don't have useless junk clogging my bags which are tedious to delete. Cause no one is buying the mats because no one is crafting. A grade crafting is silly expensive and getting it unsealed adds a tremendous expense on top so everyone is just sitting on B grade (with a few exceptions) while the major botters are rolling A grade. I heard they added S grade into the game but I wouldn't know because I can't even afford an A grade item....

The dwarf class serves no purpose now and should be removed or revamped into a pure DPS class. None of the "perks" for having a dwarf in party that existed prior made it through the "game balance decisions" we've seen over the last year. Leaving the dwarf classes as nothing more than an inferior dps.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

@Juji Do you guys plan on extending the xp settings? Also, any news about pushing another update sooner than later since we have no new content.. Baium/Antharas are unkillable with the current buff/debuff problem on raids and cancel not working. Also high lvl zones Antharas Lair/Imperial tomb/DV have low drops and are impossible for people to farm. Necro/SH Vampiric claw do not have element effects on them. Please increase Orfen/Core/Zaken/AQ to 80+ at minimum probably 82+ is best. Thank you for your time.

• Hime unpinned this topic