Holmanu

Report ! video !

Holmanu    5

surely many are hiding behind a Macro, but now, we don't have a macro but it's still full of parties like this.

Admin I want / want to see that attitude is taken

[removed because of name shaming]

Dema    1

this bot farm in cruma i report it but they dont ban him 

i think if you contact nc and you pay you are allowed to bot

I dont think, not allowed ! Its simple, its a company, and they don't have resources (gm) for ban your reports. They ban occasionally, i am sure doesnt matter your vip level.

21 minutes ago, hackerslav007 said:

I dont think, not allowed ! Its simple, its a company, and they don't have resources (gm) for ban your reports. They ban occasionally, i am sure doesnt matter your vip level.

Indeed NcWest has been on life support for some time financially.. NcSoft is making more off mobile games than everything else combined by a long shot. So why would they invest money into a game that gives small returns when they can just crank out another crap mobile game and hit the jackpot?

I dont know what games/platforms  are good business and what not, but I am sure they invest money.

For instance I played on live server (old awakened GOD server) around 2015/2016, I got perma account ban for using illegal software. Sooner or later you will be banned.

Juji    661
On 1/21/2020 at 11:18 PM, Holmanu said:

surely many are hiding behind a Macro, but now, we don't have a macro but it's still full of parties like this.

[removed because of name shaming]

Please send it through our Support Site, so the team that checks and bans bots can investigate.

https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us