Auto use skills issue on healers

Hoolis

After the major update that took place on 16th January the game play has change a lot. Many people complained about macro,ss,items etc.

I tried to make an effort and give the new interface a try. I'm playing a cardinal as main and i have faced a major issue, the new auto use skills might be very handy on some characters but on healers is a nightmare. Imagine that you are playing on siege or war or raid etc. and you have a single target to heal and have a very good position, then suddenly you start and heal yourself because the target "cannot be seen" (the target is in front of you) and you trying to get the target again by using the party target as a result to move to that character and reviling your position. As you can imagine this is frustrating and cant play properly.

Furthermore the difference of the "height" location between 2 or more characters is broken. I have test it many times and if for example you are in FoG and the nuker is on a different level of ground (not a rock or something that blocks you from seeing the character) the heal skill says "you cannot see target" and need to move left or right to be able to use skills.

I'm not sure if others healers has that issue but its really annoying and make the game play really hard.