Block adena sale ads

Bushm

Please add the option to block adena sale ads back to the game when right clicking the name in chat, because it is not present since the GUI update. And with the returned macro functionality, those are already returning, too. @Juji

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Bushm said:

Please add the option to block adena sale ads back to the game when right clicking the name in chat, because it is not present since the GUI update. And with the returned macro functionality, those are already returning, too. @Juji

Thank you.

The spam never left TI or giran dunno what/where you were playing.

17 minutes ago, Tool_of_Society said:

The spam never left TI or giran dunno what/where you were playing.

Well I've noticed a significant decrease in spam during the first week after the update. Either way, the point remains that we need the block function back, despite spammer activity increase or decrease, which is what this post is about and not about what I've been doing.

8 hours ago, Bushm said:

Well I've noticed a significant decrease in spam during the first week after the update. Either way, the point remains that we need the block function back, despite spammer activity increase or decrease, which is what this post is about and not about what I've been doing.

Well if you didn't go to town and depending on where you were leveling that's possible. Every time I hit a town I was spammed by the same group that has been spamming for months now. Which is why within minutes of the new patch going live I posted on these forums that we needed right click to block/report back in.

It's important because you give the false impression that Ncsoft achieved something against the spammers for a week when they didn't. Don't give them credit for something they didn't do as things are bad enough as is.

Edited by Tool_of_Society