So there is no way to get into the game?

Seriul

Returning player from H5. Had a bit of nostalgia an i heard good thing about L2 CLassic so i wanted to check myself. LSS  i heard that while classic it's a P2W it was quite balanced and still fun to play. I have few question since i don't seem to be able to gt into the game at all:

1: No starter 15d weap choise? I made a Tyrant, how I should be able to use my skills?

2: Inability to farm adena. Monster simply doesn't provide me enough gold to purchase SSs, Potions and save up a bit for a C grade gear .... what I'm supposed to do once the 15d weap expire since i can't even afford to purchase potions and I'm stuck on 8-15k adena?

3: I hear botter weren't a problem ... guess it was a joke since RoA it's full of them i could not even find a safe spot to farm for the quest

4: Inflation... aren't C and B grade common drops from field raids? How come they cost so much? 160kk for a C grade +6 set seems crazy stuff since i can't even afford SS

I'm the one that didn't get something or the server are in a really lame state and all the good talk where just fake advising or related to older patch?

Sorry for the poor english and tnx for any reply

Edited by Seriul

1. Yup no starter weapon only a set of generic duals and the hope you find something useful.

2. Yup you're screwed trying to support yourself as a newbie player. In real classic you could afford shorts and upgrades as you leveled but not in this classic. You just joined at a bad time too as the last patch just killed your only hope as a newbie to make money. What I mean by that is almost all the drops for you as a newbie are now completely worthless. Litterly anything other than weapon/armor and scroll drops now have absolutely no value. I do wish I had an option to just not loot mat drops because they aren't even worth my time to throw away....

3. RoA is absolutely packed and sometimes the botter gets overly protective of their spots via magnus based Pkers. Get the blessing of protection from the gatekeeper and try to find a slow spot off in the corners or up hills etc. Just take a good run around there are some spawns out of the way that can be missed. Getting that quest done can be a real nightmare though without someone to PK the bots their protectors out..

4. B is basically the highest viable tier right now thanks to the astronomical costs of clothes required to unseal A grade items. So people are over upgrading B to try to compensate. There has always been some C grade sets that are useful even at high levels.  D and NG are effectively nonexistent now.

Tyrant will chew through shots so I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to afford to use them with the current game settings. You might want to consider making a second account for a buffer so leveling isn't quite so painful. People seem to prefer prophet and blade dancer as buffers for "soloing". PP for buffs/heal BD for dps more buffs and eventually the vampiric song.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

3 hours ago, Seriul said:

Returning player from H5. Had a bit of nostalgia an i heard good thing about L2 CLassic so i wanted to check myself. LSS  i heard that while classic it's a P2W it was quite balanced and still fun to play. I have few question since i don't seem to be able to gt into the game at all:

1: No starter 15d weap choise? I made a Tyrant, how I should be able to use my skills?

2: Inability to farm adena. Monster simply doesn't provide me enough gold to purchase SSs, Potions and save up a bit for a C grade gear .... what I'm supposed to do once the 15d weap expire since i can't even afford to purchase potions and I'm stuck on 8-15k adena?

3: I hear botter weren't a problem ... guess it was a joke since RoA it's full of them i could not even find a safe spot to farm for the quest

4: Inflation... aren't C and B grade common drops from field raids? How come they cost so much? 160kk for a C grade +6 set seems crazy stuff since i can't even afford SS

I'm the one that didn't get something or the server are in a really lame state and all the good talk where just fake advising or related to older patch?

Sorry for the poor english and tnx for any reply

we just get korean patches without any adjustment to our server age, there newbie armor/wepon packs exist to buy for ncoin here there is no such thing, the only thing you can do is buy ncoin, buy event items and sell to other players it will give you enough adena to buy gear and farm higher lvl areas where u can try to make adena, but basically you need to spend real money

also if you plan to play later for pvp, dont lvl tyrant, level elemental master or warlock or necromancer