Which Class Levels The Fastest (Solo) Now?

Get2ThePoint

I suggest u a ranged one so u can farm in crowded places with manner on (wynns are quite easy to lvl up and to do the new solo instance too).

Im lvling a 99 evis and i have some trouble in Blazing Swamp since every mob i target gets killed before i get to them. 

• Thanks 1

I've only played nuker and archer in new update. I'm not high level on those characters yet, but if I had to pick one, it would be the StS. But I heard some people complaining in game about mana issues. Not sure if that was a game glitch or if nukers really do run into trouble with mana once they get high level. 

Also worth mentioning, Wynns are everywhere. They may not be first pick for pvp or parties, but looks like they do ok pve. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good advice. I chose Storm Screamer. Their AOEs are so powerful that I was able to level very quickly to 103. The only drawback is that on some quests when your AOE kills a bunch of mobs in one spell, you only get credit for 1 quest item. Killing 40,000 mobs for Exalt quest is going to take forever. I wonder if that is a glitch or pure design feature?

1 hour ago, Get2ThePoint said:

Good advice. I chose Storm Screamer. Their AOEs are so powerful that I was able to level very quickly to 103. The only drawback is that on some quests when your AOE kills a bunch of mobs in one spell, you only get credit for 1 quest item. Killing 40,000 mobs for Exalt quest is going to take forever. I wonder if that is a glitch or pure design feature?

That happened from the beginning of the game i think, when u kill multiple mobs at the same time u only receive 1 item.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, Harperz said:

in blazing swamp it's faster than in hellbound. but you need to find a spot which can be a problem. with lvl 103 should be no problem to get last hits xD

They should spawn more mobs in blazing swamp, right know it's just too crazy there. And you gotta kill those 40k mobs. Ahhh

2 hours ago, Essence said:

They should spawn more mobs in blazing swamp, right know it's just too crazy there. And you gotta kill those 40k mobs. Ahhh

What they needed to do was also add mobs in Cemetery, Forsaken Plains, Giants Cave and around Aden itself that also could be killed for the quest, just like BS. The problem isn't that there aren't enough mobs in BS. The problem is that there are too many people and too many quest items needed. It's hard to find a spot in BS without encroaching on someone else.

• Like 1