NC Soft Updated Software on my Smart TV

xTeddyx

Guys NC Soft just updated the software on my 86 inch Sony Smart TV and now I can't download any APPS and when I press the volume up button on my remote it opens my garage door.  I also noticed that they allowed me to "Loop Macro" the "on and off switch" on my TV so that it turns on and off by itself every 30 seconds!  Its hard for me to watch movies now and my electricity bill went up by 30% and my garage door opener is over-heating!  Has anyone experienced this issue yet?

Respectfully,

Teddy

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, xTeddyx said:

Guys NC Soft just updated the software on my 86 inch Sony Smart TV and now I can't download any APPS and when I press the volume up button on my remote it opens my garage door.  I also noticed that they allowed me to "Loop Macro" the "on and off switch" on my TV so that it turns on and off by itself every 30 seconds!  Its hard for me to watch movies now and my electricity bill went up by 30% and my garage door opener is over-heating!  Has anyone experienced this issue yet?

Respectfully,

Teddy

It's okay mate, keep your Tesla off the network though, since it may get updated too and farm on itself while the garage door opens up.

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, xTeddyx said:

Respectfully,

Teddy

Did you try unplugging your TV?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Juji said:

Did you try unplugging your TV?

LMAO! I'd like to believe that I am speaking for most players in our community when I say "We love you man and we know this isn't your fault!"  I'm just trying to bring some smiles into a very dismal situation and we all know you're working hard to restore our game back to normalcy.  With that being said it would be an honor for me to "BUFF" you with Might, Greater Might, Haste, Berserk, Windwalk, Greater Windwalk, COV, Paagrio's Wisdom, Empower, and Sayha's Influence so that it may give you Godspeed and Bi-Partisan diplomacy to get L2 Classic running smoothly again!  Community, am I missing anything else like buffs or items that Juji may need to conquer the "forces of incompetence?"

Yours Truly,

Teddy

• Like 2