Current Update Bugs

Draecke

• missing earth wyrm trasken ring on the enhance rare accessory list while you can dissolve it for selenite..
  • also get 5th hotbar back, no idea why you removed that from bug list but that should be fixed
  • fix the lag

will add more whenever I run into new ones.. just got back home so this is first I've been able to look at the new content

@Draecke hope you don't mind it that i keep lists of issues together by posting in yours.

@Juji@Hime Compiled a list of known issues that still occur to gather them here in one place.

Overall performance
- My melee character has a lot of hit lag specially during the weekend, my ranged aoe character seems to be not affected at all or not as visibly.
- Target switching is very slow at times, both for melee and ranged aoe characters.
- Random disconnects, not frequent but they do happen and only to 1 character.
- Dreadnought aoe stops working correctly during lag spikes doing either no aoe damage or intermittently some aoe damage.

Launcher issues
- First time when you open the launcher the email box does not have focus.
- When switching to the password box sometimes the focus messes up and unfocusses then refocusses the password field resulting in wrongfully typing in the password.
- Shared computer problem: when switching accounts Lineage II crashed which is very annoying.
This seems to be a windows 10 problem and when using a shared computer to play L2, at home i don't have this problem as i do not have to share that pc.

Login issues
During the whole hour starting around the 59th minute to around the 2nd minute past the whole hour it is impossible to login.
Either game window fails to open entirely or you get errors about update server being unreachable.

General client and game issues
- Toggled hotbar items stay on even after a relog, make this a option to turn on or off so i do not waste skills, potions, boosts and general consumables.
- Inside instances you always have to click next target twice before you actually get a target.
- When npc's use skills that change your target in any way you need to click twice or more on next target to actually get a target.
- Can click through the chat window which affects character movement if you tried clicking on a linked item and the chat scrolled up right before the click.
- When mobs wander around they can't be hit until their wandering animation "finishes" because character only follows it without actually hitting it.
- When following cursed sword to track it down on the map, when the owner teleports the last position is remembered no matter how often you click on the sword icon. Map needs to be closed and re-opened before you can see the new position.
- When alt-tabbing a lot between other applications the client forces your character to move to where the mouse pointer currently is even if you did not click.
- When alt-tabbing a lot between other applications left click is forced on so when you use right click to look around it makes your character run in random directions.
- Lineage 2 client often responds to clicks and actions that were not performed in it, this problem got even more notorious since the last update.

Item issues
- Charms unequip when changing to a dual or main class.
- Black scroll has a typo, it mentions failing to enchant twice when the first text should be succeeding.
- Exalted bracelet mentions giving +30 to element attack, however it does not give +30 to element attack.
- Soulshots and other crafted items sometimes do not show up in the inventory if you had run out of them before crafting new ones. Extremely rare, but when it happens only a relog will fix it which is not always a option.
- Modify scrolls still drop from helios.

Forum issues
Forum still has a bug when you start with a @ mention without typing anything else you can't type anything afterwards (happens in firefox, not tested other browsers).

Launcher issues
- Shared computer problem: when switching accounts Lineage II crashed which is very annoying.
This seems to be a windows 10 problem and when using a shared computer to play L2, at home i don't have this problem as i do not have to share that pc.

Taking back the above it also happen here now, seems something changed in the most recent windows 10 update when the lock screen is displayed after the computer has been idle for a while.
Related error: D3DERR_DEVICELOST

Not quite sure what windows is now doing differently but i guess it is related to "suspending" running processes in some sort of a way to save resources.
Other games also have various problems like audio not working after coming back from the lock screen so might be a larger problem with the windows 10 update overall.

yeah no problem.

• make the new craft mats 0 weight, I'm getting overweight and the qties needed for anything decent to craft is just a joke so either make it zero weight or just remove completely all together
  • drop rune is nearly useless now, might want to improve it by making it like prestige rune and add an adena increase element to it