lvl 100 and what now?

Biniek

Hello all, quick question.

I'm a new player, can you tell me how to earn adena ?

instances = shit drop

GC = no drop

Mobs (lvl 100, 101) = no drop

Event = no Event

Is there any other way for a new player to earn except using a credit card ?

Well if you followed your Noobie Guide quests that come up it would tell you to go to Blazing Swamp or Hellbound to do your exalted quest so you get more free gear/soul shots. 

If you read the patch notes you would see up till Hellbound or high you get NO drops.  You do get drops in GC you didn't stay long enough to get any.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-of-war-update-patch-notes

Here is the link to the patch notes you should read them.  Search on that page for "Ether" it will show you what drops where, and what doesn't drop were.

There is a event but since your a new player the only thing really to do is talk to Green NPC and do "research" and he gives you a 23hr buff that every hour it gives you 1/4 Vit filled, and on the 23rd hour full replenishes vit.  So if you have already used your Vital Maintaining Rune this will help you keep vit up more.  

Again READ THE PATCH NOTES AND EVENT NOTES.  Do a little looking/research yourself and you too can be knowledgeable in Lineage 2.  Just like you too, can prevent forest fires!

Be sure you really must not have adena befor 105 lvl. At 105 lvl you must go to the l2shop and buy adenatradable items. Ofc you can ask and they will give some adenas for your beautiful eyes in the morning at their beds.:x

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2020 at 3:35 AM, Biniek said:

Hello all, quick question.

I'm a new player, can you tell me how to earn adena ?

instances = shit drop

GC = no drop

Mobs (lvl 100, 101) = no drop

Event = no Event

Is there any other way for a new player to earn except using a credit card ?

Honest, straight answer, no. No, there isn't any quick way in game to make the billions, nay, trillions of adena that you'd need to outfit your character to be competitive in PVP or PVE. Maybe after many months of farming and creating multiple alts to farm the few areas where adena drops decently, you might earn enough to outfit 1 character with good equipment.

in order to make adena (bilions) nowadays you need a 10k $ Character lvl 107+ that can farm Isle of soul/primeval isle to get loots and adena...

This is the sad truth, the rich get richer, if you are poor and don't spend and can't farm, u will stay poor forever :) 

Better invest little bit by little bit  and use you'r adena well in order to make more adena, that's the only thing i can say :/ 

All the exalted gear and stuff are usefull till lvl 105, then if you wanna go further in the game and get 107-110+ and be competitive you will need to use you'r Credit Card