changing my Dual Tank class via Libra

abdullah

Hi everyone, 

ok we know how tank classes are forgotten in pve now

I have dual tank +105 and the chance has finally come here (Libra Event)

what class do you suggest ? i have main titan and to be honest, i don't like the dagger and wynn classes. i'm not good at them completely even in L2 or any mmorpg game.

have another char +100 yul so this class is no option now. what class do you suggest for pve?

Thanks in advance

5 hours ago, CrafterX said:

You can't change to a different class vía chaos essence. Only the speciality within the class (from sigel hell knight to sigel phoenix knight or whatever) 

I like how ppl just jump into conclusion without reading :)

I said Dual class not main 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:09 PM, abdullah said:

I like how ppl just jump into conclusion without reading :)

I said Dual class not main 

Well, ppl cant give you an advice due to the fact you are the only one who know the situation(how you play, how many chars and lvl, how is your equipment,etc)....
You said you want pve but no yull, othel and wynn....the remaining options are:
-Tyrr dreadnought-strongly adviced, you can use 100% equipment from your main(yes, you have to use spear on titan) and you can lvlup other toons in coal mines very fast. also fun to play.
-ISS enchanter-just in case you need support for one of your toons, can use same equip as main. Hierophant or Doomcryer would be my choice.
-Healer-well, i never liked healers, its just a number on my list. I would not recommend it.
-Feoh-not recommend it due to the fact you cant use same equip as main...and to make it performant you need a lot of changes.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2020 at 10:41 AM, TheThrax said:

-Tyrr dreadnought-strongly adviced, you can use 100% equipment from your main(yes, you have to use spear on titan) and you can lvlup other toons in coal mines very fast. also fun to play.
-ISS enchanter-just in case you need support for one of your toons, can use same equip as main. Hierophant or Doomcryer would be my choice

I would also advice this. If your main is yul I would go for a different yul on dual xD

9 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

I would also advice this. If your main is yul I would go for a different yul on dual xD

First, if you read not clumsy his post you will understand my answer ?.

Second, i did not advice him . I just presented the options he have...not many in his condition.

Afterall, dual is to lvl up fast to 105.....main matters.

Edited by TheThrax