A breath of fresh air!

Pope

I would like to start by saying, I think we all need a breath of fresh air!

Wwith the recent posts that are now deleted, I can 100% assure you they were not created by anyone in nova.  The posts were created by the same person who originally tried impersonating vEvey but had his named changed after creating both a fake forum account and a fake YouTube of her.  How he was not banned in the first place after this conduct is beyond me, but hopefully that has been taken care of now.

That being said, I want to share one of my favorite videos, that isnt from L2 at all, but I think applies not only here but to life in general. The audio for this video is a paragraph from the book Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space by Carl Sagan, read by the man himself.  Enjoy!

• L2 Team
2 hours ago, ChocolateChip said:

Lame... Keep the trash talk going please. Everyone is very entertaining on these forums. In a way it's like reddit, and it's fun to read during my spare time. :D

Let's please not.

giphy.gif

33 minutes ago, Conguero said:

Let's please not.

You're no fun... you only delete threads right after I post on them so no one can see my comments, and then keep ignoring actual feedback from players. It's fun knowing someone in the game has a weapon who has 1000+ more M.Atk then me now as well as all the other bonuses it gives.

I've been debating playing on a classic server where you actually get better by playing and not spending money. Is there any chance of a subscription based NA Classic server coming? I know you see how well the EU and Russian Classic servers are doing. @Conguero

Oh and btw, an actual yes or no response would be great. Not a BS one that says we are looking into it, like on the other threads/posts...

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, ChocolateChip said:

You're no fun... you only delete threads right after I post on them so no one can see my comments, and then keep ignoring actual feedback from players. It's fun knowing someone in the game has a weapon who has 1000+ more M.Atk then me now as well as all the other bonuses it gives.

I've been debating playing on a classic server where you actually get better by playing and not spending money. Is there any chance of a subscription based NA Classic server coming? I know you see how well the EU and Russian Classic servers are doing. @Conguero

Oh and btw, an actual yes or no response would be great. Not a BS one that says we are looking into it, like on the other threads/posts...

If we did have such plans, I wouldn't announce them on the Chronos forum just because Mr @ChocolateChip decided to ask (and in a mostly-not-very-nice kinda way at that). :) 

@Conguero After reading the majority of other threads/posts and your replies, I think trying to get a straight up answer, other than the one I just got isn't too bad "in a mostly-not-very-nice kinda way", considering the success the other classic servers had (and still have)...Even random private servers that do barely any advertising are having more success (active player wise) than NCWest has had in an extremely long time. Heck, i'm sure those private servers probably make more money than you guys do every time they launch a new one. You guys keep putting these events back in the game as well as put out new ones so you can make more money as a company which is fine and expected. But i'm sure you have a brain up there and can see that you guys can make a massive amount of money from a subscription based classic server... but hey, it might require some effort which is hard to come by these days...

Man, reading the comments in the new Server Maintenance Thread you made are hilarious. I like Infami's latest post myself... seems quite accurate... Draecke got some good ones too if you actually read them.

I know i'm not being very positive, but literally, nothing is changing...I haven't seen anything you guys have done for a long time that the majority of players actually liked.

4 hours ago, Pope said:

Wwith the recent posts that are now deleted, I can 100% assure you they were not created by anyone in nova.  The posts were created by the same person who originally tried impersonating vEvey but had his named changed after creating both a fake forum account and a fake YouTube of her.  How he was not banned in the first place after this conduct is beyond me, but hopefully that has been taken care of now.

That being said, I want to share one of my favorite videos, that isnt from L2 at all, but I think applies not only here but to life in general. The audio for this video is a paragraph from the book Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space by Carl Sagan, read by the man himself.  Enjoy!

You should talk to your own clan. You know you're in a clan with fooz, who last year threatened someones children and wife IRL in whatsapp? I'd post it here, but it will probably be deleted, so if anyone wants to see the screen shots of it, just send me your private emails and I can send it over. 

5 hours ago, Pope said:

I love that video. Shows all of humanity in less than a pixel. Photo was taken from a probe sent to explore the vast reaches of space and they turned it around and snapped a picture of earth through the rings of Saturn. Powerful stuff really.

Thanks for reminding me of how insignificant I really am. ;)

13 minutes ago, J0nSnow said:

You should talk to your own clan. You know you're in a clan with fooz, who last year threatened someones children and wife IRL in whatsapp? I'd post it here, but it will probably be deleted, so if anyone wants to see the screen shots of it, just send me your private emails and I can send it over. 

Pope isn't in Nova currently but I catch your drift. Being in a clan doesn't mean that you have to like or be on the same page as everyone else. Hell think of your coworkers, do you like all of them? I know I sure as hell don't. Same thing applies, stick together for a common goal weather we like each-other or not as long as the goal is the same.

@Conguero I suggest you guys consider improving the server settings to be more specific the drop and adena rates this will make other players who aren't huge spenders have an alternative into gearing up like make baylor and other daily instance raids drop weapons,armors etc on a higher rate. At least give those players that can't spend a lot a fighting chance that with hardwork like grinding and farming they can actually gear themselves up this will not only benefit the low tier players but the top tier and mid tier players since there will be more competition in the servers as contrast to being limited to having the competition just among the top tier players.

2 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

@Conguero I suggest you guys consider improving the server settings to be more specific the drop and adena rates this will make other players who aren't huge spenders have an alternative into gearing up like make baylor and other daily instance raids drop weapons,armors etc on a higher rate. At least give those players that can't spend a lot a fighting chance that with hardwork like grinding and farming they can actually gear themselves up this will not only benefit the low tier players but the top tier and mid tier players since there will be more competition in the servers as contrast to being limited to having the competition just among the top tier players.

The thing is, even when a player can get the basic in-game items such as Dark Set +10, Dark Weapon +12 3SA, Insanity, Rulers, Epic Jewels, Talis, etc... there's still the L2Store items that make a huge difference like Shirts, Brooch, Cloaks, Circlets (+ respective augments with multiple Crit and PvP modifiers). Since the real $$ cost of these items is really high, the amounts of adena needed in-game to get them in the market and in practice infarmable. So yeah, your average Joe running in +10 Dark will pose a better fight than the actual +8 Bloody boy, improving the mid-low tier experience, but the gap will still be there against someone who spends, and this is the model that NCWest has choose for its bussiness

On 5/16/2018 at 10:44 PM, J0nSnow said:

lol silly j0nsnow how is the minivan? 9_9

21 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

never going to happen. lol :( l2 is a game you grind and get rewarded with xp. not loot 9_9

Archived