High Latency Experienced After Game Update

Hime

• Moderators

Greetings everybody,

We are sorry to hear this! Please feel free to reach out to our Support team, so we can collect more data and pinpoint what is happening.

You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above or by sending an email to support@ncsoft.com.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We are sorry to hear this! Please feel free to reach out to our Support team, so we can collect more data and pinpoint what is happening.

You can submit a ticket via the Support tab above or by sending an email to support@ncsoft.com.

Thank you!

i did submit a ticket, it ended up with no solution. they kept on saying my ISP is the problem and my ISP is having high latency without admitting that the problem is coming from you.. i did what i was instructed and still the problem is there.. i have no problems in playing any MMORPG EXCEPT Lineage2. i can even play CSGO while downloading an update for my PC WITHOUT any lag. so please dont tell me that my ISP is the problem. 

There is no point to type to Your support. The only respond I am getting from You guys it's like automated bot. So if You treat everyone in the same way I even don't want to waste time to try. You made now an ninja Queue on Naia? When You realize already that doesn't change anything? By putting queue You kick only players in the a** more than You do that usually. Restart the server, or do something, let us play or close that game already and let's all move forward.

NCWest staff knows it's not resolved, Juji came to L2 Community discord to ask how Chronos performance went after the latest attempt to remediate the poor server performance and we told him the attack speed delay was still - something he then went to verify himself and confirmed that indeed he saw the same problems as we did..

Going to be really interesting to see what the plans are for this weeks maintenance..

@Juji in the mean time some of us have also checked EU / RU servers and as we've told before they do NOT have this issue even with having servers past 5+K active logins and queue etc. so really go ask Korea IT department to verify with them how come a Franchise holder does a better job at this.

it's been only..

SGzXd9D.png

• Hime unpinned this topic