High Latency Experienced After Game Update

Hime

18 hours ago, GreenVelvet said:

NCfail again......btw dear GMs there are ppl who pay real money for xp Runes/ and this is how you guys ( @Hime @Juji ) say (thank you) to them.?

18 hours ago, MadaY said:

Hello, good afternoon, I am aware of the problem you have with the servers but I have bought a 100% xp / drop / sp rune and I cannot log my character.
Will there be any compensation for lost time or just annoy me and when I can enter will I try to recover lost xp?
Will the problem take a long time?
Thank you have a nice day

You can always change back your money or ask support for refund.

Thanks for helping us throw prestige and runes to trash. I hope you will come with a compensation.

And btw revamp prestige - when? If you ppl cant keep up with the job you need to do with the server just close it

Edited by VladDracul

9 minutes ago, Ganealf said:

I don't understand why we only get 1 statement a week..if that. Are you doing updates on discord? Maybe Facebook? Give us something. 

y its a very strange habbit this lack of comunication.... Non of NCWest Admins has been very active on discord lately, infact, the past week or so, admin from EU Core server (DIL) has been more active on our discord than any of our own admins...... 

very strange indeed...but i think its a company policy to do not talk with players community too much(they hired a gm years ago who was a former L2 player.... she was very close to us in her only month that she worked for NcWest:D) bottom line, if you want to keep your job you must stay away from keyboard :).

Now back on subject, not only we have very high latency but "fail to read content data" problem is back.....I guess i must be glad about it, they are working to solve the problem :ph34r:.

@Jujii know you read the forum, can you please:
1.take a look in jewelry accessory problem: I know you deleted moe options and why....but we cant have all gods jewerly or angel. Please be resonable, in few months there will be no jewerly to sell on servers(btw have you seen the prices now?). If there is no solution then lower epic jewerly pack from 2000 to 200....its a sugestion to think about it.

2.please consider to give us the option to exchange dragon scrolls for upgrade stones, all oversease have it...its a logical and normal move and im not gona explain why.

3.did you not mention in december you will lower signifiant the prices in ncstore? I didnt felt it...but on contrary.

thats enough to think about it :)

Ps: any news with server transfer? did you made any progress?

@Juji now regarding support team, somebody should tell them that you have problems with servers....they keep give us that bull with on our end is good, you must talk with your isp or buy a NASA computer or ...you are unlucky, you are too far away from our server and its normal to have latency.

Understand that, its only your fault...there is nothing wrong on our end and we dont have to do anything but to receive a proper, a substantial compensation.
To end my post in a joly mood, another 3 monts and we will celebrate 9 months of lag pregnacy...a new baby can be born right in our annually celebration lol.
Lets propose a name, im first...if its a girl Latency will be her name :D

It's not possible, I crashed a couple of hours ago, and still can't get into the game because your Launcher isn't working! 

If your team of developers can't do anything, ask the Koreans for help! 

This game was wonderful when it was with the monthly fee, are you doing anything to make him die? 

Jeezas Crist!

On one hand I am amazed, on the other I am curious how far can you take ypur incompetence!

Has anyone even logged in from your staff? Impossible to play is an understatement.. it is crap! I saw russian servers with 10k online and no lag at all and then from official this... my god!

Any staff online???

Impossible to connect, if u manage somehow to connect you get dc'ed we need help!!!

I can't wait our rewards for this incredible weeks of lag, you have to somehow peace with us in a way or another 

Try to log and see how bad it is.

2 hours ago, RandomName said:

someone was saying that if you need to make top tier exploit and make adena in timed 24/7 to give us no lag, i agree with him. make them do it and random players play

Exactly this . Thank you all for letting players exploit the game and make trillions including lagging servers . Thank you juji .

• L2 Team

Hello All,

Several hardware components failed during the initial testing of the new server hardware from the vendor. They are in the process of re-ordering those replacement parts before we receive everything. I am working with the dev team now on a compensation plan and will share more details as soon as I have them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thank you @Jujifor posting this.

i hope your new hardware arrives soon.

Have you thought about increasing exp and adena rewards per mob since you cut down the number of them ?

do you plan on giving back all those actions taken in order to solve this problem? 

have you thought about deleting all these items that can no longer be used? such as catacomb seal stones, or blank scrolls or so many old items that we were farming for years but are now useless due to new content?? 

any intentions about changing to all those non tradeable items to tradeable or at least shared within account, so they can somehow be consumed?

can we get a way to upgrade those xp runes up to lv99 since they are useless now?

can we get patch notes or mainenance infos a bit earlier than now? 

..... more to come

27 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Several hardware components failed during the initial testing of the new server hardware from the vendor. They are in the process of re-ordering those replacement parts before we receive everything. I am working with the dev team now on a compensation plan and will share more details as soon as I have them.

Made in China huh? ?

Any news about server transfer?

28 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Better not say anything next time. This was one of a very few options what can make your situation much worse xD 

8 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

Thanks you Juji, is really necesary read something from the L2 Team. Especially under this circunstances.

I ll be wait for the new hardware with patience.

Thanks again man.

I can testify that these things happen, as a worker in the area it has happened to me that buying new hardware has come to me with problems and I have had to call the call center to withdraw the product to they send a new one. So this can happen here and in China XD.
PD: Sharlanna doesn't sponsor me NcSoft for this comment xD

• Haha 1