High Latency Experienced After Game Update

Hime

Fix the lag = ban the bots.

Bots programs actually hack the game, if you didn't know that.

Dumb NCscam don't care about the bots or the players, they just want your money. Like this "compensation exp boost event" where they are selling you vitality packs lol...How it feels to pay for your own compenstation?

Also, if you are from a different country other than NA, you are trying to send and receive data from half way across the world....Probably better if you play on a server more near to where you live.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Too many chcracters are on single spot, like Blazing Swamp where continuously farm half of server community. Data which has to be exchanged with each client increases and it makes latency problem.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Do not worry, they will figure it out.. right??

I mean look at the track record of recent exploits... the swords for one.

I keep hearing NCWests hands are tied be NCKorea... so wtf is with NCWest not keeping up with fixing exploits before they arrive here? 

NCKorea had no issues with swords?

Or they did and thry fixed it, and how long did that take? Before we got the patch? So why wasnt it fixed?

Why are exploits and other bugs not on NCWest priority of talking with NCKorea devs so we can have patches inplace and ready to go...

With no anticheat system, server lag is most likely another exploit happening..

So far behind doing their jobs, one wonders what their job is.

It's not easy !

I don't know your structure, how many are you? are you polivalent? have you really changed the material? have you budget restrictions coming from the company, actually since the mentee box, the problem has worsened, it will calm down over time ! But it would be more tolerable to tell us all this, but I know you can't. 

Good luck to your teams !

this issue has been on going for a long time now (224+ days), when will it finally be resolved ?

made some suggestions that can/should be looked at n the below topic @Juji

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17284-countdown-timer-12082019-officially-start-lag/

give me a reason to login and play again or not, the solution & future lies with you

Edited by Draecke
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kerchak said:

some1 said in a post that all Server are hosted from same Server, cuz all have same ip when log in... why u dont get another Server and split live and classic instead a not rly usefull yeah… Server upgrade xD

that's not true and comments made by ppl who don't understand how datacenters work are not to be taken to seriously..

19 hours ago, Draecke said:

that's not true and comments made by ppl who don't understand how datacenters work are not to be taken to seriously..

If you talk about me It was a commonsense deduction, you know there are illegal servers with 10 000 ppl on and 0 latency but they have 1 server on one machine.
Its not normal to have so much problems and the only logic explanation is that they have all l2 servers on one hardware machine :). I dont care how good split resurces or how fast it is...its simply not working :)

Edited by TheThrax

1 hour ago, TheThrax said:

If you talk about me It was a commonsense deduction, you know there are illegal servers with 10 000 ppl on and 0 latency but they have 1 server on one machine.
Its not normal to have so much problems and the only logic explanation is that they have all l2 servers on one hardware machine :). I dont care how good split resurces or how fast it is...its simply not working :)

10k ppl online :D do you really think thats true? and they don't run all servers on the same machine. login server sends you to the server you selected. you should know that the ip you see can be tunneled to other ip you can't see. like a proxy server.

Sad part is, we are unable to play because some people use 2-3 laptops with VM and 9-21 boxes to run as much mentee as possible to profit while the server become so tresholded by it that people like us cant even log in with our main chars..awesome :S