Olympiad melee vs range

AxelFOley

Is many ridiculus things on this server. On of them is: why melee class before start of  OLY duel can run and stay close to opponent?
It's illogical, sensless and can't happend in game pvp. Also some of arenas are very small so you don't have a chance to escape.
In this situation range classes have no chance with equal melee oponnents because they can use theirs key skills much faster than range classes.
Archers or wizzards before do anything, got stuned or received other fast sh.it from melee class.
I don't say that I can't win against melee. Also it depends on level and GEARS bought for NC coins, but like I said on the beggining in normal PVP I can use my RANGE SKILLS before opponent wil be next to me.

On 1/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, AxelFOley said:

Is many ridiculus things on this server. On of them is: why melee class before start of  OLY duel can run and stay close to opponent?
It's illogical, sensless and can't happend in game pvp. Also some of arenas are very small so you don't have a chance to escape.
In this situation range classes have no chance with equal melee oponnents because they can use theirs key skills much faster than range classes.
Archers or wizzards before do anything, got stuned or received other fast sh.it from melee class.
I don't say that I can't win against melee. Also it depends on level and GEARS bought for NC coins, but like I said on the beggining in normal PVP I can use my RANGE SKILLS before opponent wil be next to me.

Are you new to oly? This had been the norm since forever.

On 29.01.2020 at 6:05 PM, mixa said:

Are you new to oly? This had been the norm since forever.

You are pretty wrong. I have been playing L2 since 2004. On the beginning was big arena and start of fighting from boxes. Leter appearars sh.itty small arenas with stone blocks. One of idiotic idea of NC soft. But NVM from how long range characters can't play as range characters on oly. It's piece of sh.it. Everyone will admit it except OF COURSE people playing mele.