Nosense to miss -P.Skill Crit Rate- in Stats!!

LadyTania

Can somebody would explain me for GOD SAKE the statistic "P.SKILL CRIT RATE" never add on window stat?!

Never tought that's nosense while mages has his pretty stat wrote in his list "M.SKILL CRIT RATE" and can consult that?!

When you decide to add it for warriors and they can consult/fix/plan completely them?!

THANK YOU DEVELOPERS GENIUS.

Edited by LadyTania
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

+1

Also, weapons should have the critical damage modifier just like they have the critical rate modifier on their description. That way bow and dual daggers users would see their critical damage is multiplied by 0.5 instead of 1.0 as the other weapons.

Other thing is every single jewelry that boosts critical damage should increase all 3 fronts: regular attacks, magical attacks and physical skill. Most rings only boost magical and regular physical. Olny the very rare and expensive ones increase the physical skill critical damage. This is so much advantage to nukers/healers and melee dd`s.

Just now, Daikon said:

An example is the Ruler's Ring of Authority, the most expensive ring does not give physical skill damage, but the cheap Creation ring does for M.Skills

Don't be a dummy, the archers are the most op class since ..... ever. These bonuses are kept as they are for a reason, because if you add normal p.crit dmg to archer skills it will become even more op. Not to mention that Minds eye will become 1 shot every class skill. Also the rulers ring is not the most expensive ring by far at all. You have god jewels, those are the most expensive.

You can also use oly ring, that gives both skill crit dmg and normal one.

Same goes for the weapon modifiers. The whole archer class is broken and needs complete rework.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mixa said:

Don't be a dummy, the archers are the most op class since ..... ever.

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah....

While mages are not OP, right...?

In aoe pve more damages, in PVP are GODs by barrier that make invulnerables...

I lost all pvp vs a mage with eternal set+6 - exalted weapon, and me with archer with set bloody +8 skills+10 Amarantine bow 3sa: starts pvp i desperate try to skill and no damages, he shots on me crits by 14k dmg. GG

• Like 1

Archer OP since forever? Where have you been?

30% dmg nerf based on range? Song of Windstorm? GoD launch Feohs? Archers became to be relevant again after Lindvior. Archer since 2006 here so I know when it was good or bad.

Bonuses kept for a reason? Well prepare to cry soon when angel rings become readily available.

God jewels are a anomaly created to squeeze $$ from L2 NA players just like the aden/elmore/etc cloaks. Hence they are not present in Korea.

Edited by Daikon
  • Thanks 1

On 28/1/2020 at 2:58 PM, LadyTania said:

Can somebody would explain me for GOD SAKE the statistic "P.SKILL CRIT RATE" never add on window stat?!

Never tought that's nosense while mages has his pretty stat wrote in his list "M.SKILL CRIT RATE" and can consult that?!

When you decide to add it for warriors and they can consult/fix/plan completely them?!

That happens because mages have 1 option: They use magic skills, so they have m skill crit rate and m skill crit dmg.

Fighters have 2 options: p.critical damage and p. skill critical damage, so they can choose the way they wanna play.Etc all Tyrr's (specially Titan) or an Eviscerator usually plays with p crit damage, instead of all archers that are playing with p.skill crit damage. So:

1. p.crit.rate + p crit.dmg OR

2.p.skill crit rate + p.skill crit.dmg

i agree with him.

When u are high geared u can plan for example with an high dex if u reached a fine p.skill crit rate and then switch enchant route skills from Focus to Break or P.skill powers...or if u need to increase more DEX to reach a fine base p.skill crit rate....or to know with ur gear and ur DEX to stop increase dex and continue nexts by STR...

2 hours ago, LadyTania said:

ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah....

While mages are not OP, right...?

In aoe pve more damages, in PVP are GODs by barrier that make invulnerables...

I lost all pvp vs a mage with eternal set+6 - exalted weapon, and me with archer with set bloody +8 skills+10 Amarantine bow 3sa: starts pvp i desperate try to skill and no damages, he shots on me crits by 14k dmg. GG

Not knowing how to play/setup your archer is whole another story. A mage with that gear is plain 1-shot material, don't be silly.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

i agree with him.

When u are high geared u can plan for example with an high dex if u reached a fine p.skill crit rate and then switch enchant route skills from Focus to Break or P.skill powers...or if u need to increase more DEX to reach a fine base p.skill crit rate....or to know with ur gear and ur DEX to stop increase dex and continue nexts by STR...

maybe they can't add it because it will reveal formulars that are meant to be secret :S just a guess

3 hours ago, mixa said:

Don't be a dummy, the archers are the most op class since ..... ever. These bonuses are kept as they are for a reason, because if you add normal p.crit dmg to archer skills it will become even more op. Not to mention that Minds eye will become 1 shot every class skill. Also the rulers ring is not the most expensive ring by far at all. You have god jewels, those are the most expensive.

You can also use oly ring, that gives both skill crit dmg and normal one.

Same goes for the weapon modifiers. The whole archer class is broken and needs complete rework.

for 11 years 2004-2015, archers were not OP but under powered throughout majority of Lineage2 storyline.  It was only in recently years, if you have stuck to your archers, you were rewarded.  I suffered 11 years, still kept my original creation "Kannouteki" that she was rewarded with the power ONLY IN RECENT YEARS.

Edited by GhostintheShell

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2020 at 7:37 AM, Aic said:

That happens because mages have 1 option: They use magic skills, so they have m skill crit rate and m skill crit dmg.

Fighters have 2 options: p.critical damage and p. skill critical damage, so they can choose the way they wanna play.Etc all Tyrr's (specially Titan) or an Eviscerator usually plays with p crit damage, instead of all archers that are playing with p.skill crit damage. So:

1. p.crit.rate + p crit.dmg OR

2.p.skill crit rate + p.skill crit.dmg

Roll dagger and both apply to your stabs, problem solved :D

On 1/29/2020 at 6:23 PM, GhostintheShell said:

for 11 years 2004-2015, archers were not OP but under powered throughout majority of Lineage2 storyline.  It was only in recently years, if you have stuck to your archers, you were rewarded.  I suffered 11 years, still kept my original creation "Kannouteki" that she was rewarded with the power ONLY IN RECENT YEARS.

You must have played some different game... in the early Chronicles the archers when properly setup (DE with dead eye, aq + baium and oe drac bow) could 1-shot almost any class with just normal attacks. My dual in C5 was that exactly, except that I had drac bow +6 only - it still was hitting 10k+ on robes and 5-6k on heavy.

Not to mention that snipe lines were a thing back then.... if you know what that is at all.

On 28/1/2020 at 1:58 PM, LadyTania said:

+1 i never understood that, i wanna planning my char 100%, consult my stats and increase what i decide and i need for my char.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 4:00 AM, mixa said:

You must have played some different game... in the early Chronicles the archers when properly setup (DE with dead eye, aq + baium and oe drac bow) could 1-shot almost any class with just normal attacks. My dual in C5 was that exactly, except that I had drac bow +6 only - it still was hitting 10k+ on robes and 5-6k on heavy.

Not to mention that snipe lines were a thing back then.... if you know what that is at all.

Mixa, I suspect you just like to respond to everyone's post but you don't seem to be a true competitive player at the highest level, not in the past, now or ever will be.  I suspect you don't even play.  if you do I apologize but your comment regarding past archers just totally way off park and really shows your lack of knowledge at the highest competitive levels.  Having an archer one shot kill you requires context, if you're so weak, any weak class, weak race can still one shot you.  But among the elites, my opinion has consensus and backed up by experienced.  And as active player for 16 years, most people who started with me - all have left, so I am in a very unique position to see the entire history of this game and the transformation of its mechanics, economy, races and classes.

Seriously... if you don't know archers are gimp for the longest time, you are the one in a different universe.  Archer was made relevant very late in the game - almost as a reward for those who persevere.  Given similar money for gears, in the first 7 years of classics -- GK can murder an archer.  I was one of the best archer in the top clan back in c3 and c4, active in Oly, PvP and Sieges.  I was good because I was one of the richest and even so -- loved the challenge.  I insist my archer be a female for the looks, must be the weakest race - light elf, must be the gimpest class, archer.  In the early days, there weren't any skill based damage, just stun rate, stun resist rate, normal attack speed, critical rate and critical damage...  archer is hard pressed matched against mages, daggers, GKs (Grand Khavatari) or even tanks -- but you can still beat them if you have the highest end gears and highly skilled with tons of practice.   Mage can out cast in speed and kill a low hp archer (the infamous +6 Dark Crystal Robe).  GK can rush stun you, hit faster and harder than you and has insane amount of HP compared to an archer - archer only chance is range stun and even with max stacked stun rate jewelry, good luck land it with GK superior rush speed STUN on the archer - it was fun but archer - everyone concluded, even among the best archer was GIMP.  Those who play archer first 7 years are purist archer at heart - it's what they like and that's it.  If you want to win, you just don't pick archer.

Archer was world famous for being gimp.  

Light Elf race even more gimp.

I persevere until NC continue to refine the game mechanics to allow CLASS masking over race... so your RACE still relevant to some degree but not as massive as before and allow the CLASS themselves which can be a "DARK ELF CLASS" inside but with appearance of LIGHT ELF.  Since GoD, you see archer increase in power, along with introduction of new skills, skill crit, HP increases and many others.

Of course today, I have 12 active toons in 2 configuration mode, 7+5 or 7+3+2 mode.
1 toon Lv.109, 6 toons Lv.108 pass 50%, 5 toons Lv.107.  I never try to be highest single toon and I carve out personal specific challenges "role play" and do enmasse group of toons well, efficient while still having time for real life.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GhostintheShell said:

Mixa, I suspect you just like to respond to everyone's post but you don't seem to be a true competitive player at the highest level, not in the past, now or ever will be.  I suspect you don't even play.

You're clueless, unfortunately.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:39 AM, LadyTania said:

Mages have always been capable of dealing more damage relative to fighters without needing endgame elite gear. There's a reason why NCSoft determined that +7 on a Heavenly Scroll is the last safe enchant for mages, but +12 is the highest safe enchant for fighter types. That's "even Steven" and comparable as far as they're concerned.

I'm not here to gear-shame anyone, but you are woefully underequipped for pvp as an archer. Mages can be very powerful foes, but if you build your archer correctly and learn to play your class, you'll win far more often than you lose. If you think 14K crit damage is impressive, go talk to some of the better archers in game to see what their skill crits look like. NCSoft really should add a new death animation for some of the crit damage that I've seen. Something where the PC/NPC just explodes into misty pixels like fireworks, no dead body to be found anywhere. xD 

• Haha 2

On 3/22/2020 at 7:04 AM, mixa said:

You're clueless, unfortunately.

Does anyone cares about a anti-macro person's opinion who cannot keep up with the rest of the community?  I remember you ridicule those who use legitimate macros and loose expensive gears to PK scammers back when that was possible and frequent.  You actually blame legitimate macro users until NCsoft decided enough is enough and permanently took away the drop gear functionality forever (NCsoft did the right thing, for that I am very appreciative of this historic decision) -- people who actually have money that NCsoft cannot loose as customers.  I understand your need to be recognized when you lack the means but that's no reason to be uncivilized or undermine other people's opinion who actually tries and want to contribute something positive to the community.  

Ghost.. pls dont feed mixa's ego..

When i first came to this forum i read some post where he commented. I was so chocked about all the nonsense written by him, so decided to check other posts.

Came to following conclusion:

90%+ was spreading misinformation, disrespecting others and trolling bs

8% was just repeating others.. and less than 2% was something of value

• Like 1