Bugs/Changes/Typos need fixing.

Aic

After the update i notice some changes (small or not that much) that makes a difference:

1. Templar's Aura, gives 20% p.att/m.att to owner and party members and 10% p.def/m.def.Instead of that, it gives 20% p.att/m.att to owner and 10%p.def/m.def and 10% p.att/m.att to party members and 20% p.def/m.def.

2. Normal Heavy armor sets gives STR+3, CON-2 instead of STR+3,CON+2. The exalted armors works fine on STR+3,CON+2.

3. Revelation Skill Hurricane Shackle cannot be used on auto-reuse. (i'm not quite sure if i could use it on auto reuse before, i think i could)

@Juji @Hime

• Like 1

• L2 Team
On 1/28/2020 at 10:34 AM, Aic said:

After the update i notice some changes (small or not that much) that makes a difference:

1. Templar's Aura, gives 20% p.att/m.att to owner and party members and 10% p.def/m.def.Instead of that, it gives 20% p.att/m.att to owner and 10%p.def/m.def and 10% p.att/m.att to party members and 20% p.def/m.def.

2. Normal Heavy armor sets gives STR+3, CON-2 instead of STR+3,CON+2. The exalted armors works fine on STR+3,CON+2.

3. Revelation Skill Hurricane Shackle cannot be used on auto-reuse. (i'm not quite sure if i could use it on auto reuse before, i think i could)

@Juji @Hime

1. This is working as intended.

2. Different armor sets have different bonuses. They are not the same.

3.This is working as intended. 

8 hours ago, Juji said:

You don't even check before saying this things. :(

As an example, Eternal set says STR +3, CON -2 when in reality it gives STR +3, CON +2. This happens because they remove the 2 different types of set. (now there's only the enchanted type)

20 hours ago, Juji said:

1. This is working as intended.

3.This is working as intended. 

Hello and thanks for the answer.

1. https://l2wiki.com/Templar's_Aura_-_Sigel_Shillien_Templar - The self status is mistake.

2.https://l2wiki.com/R99_Grade_Armor_Sets#Heavy_Armor_Sets

@Juji