Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra event will continue for one last week..
  • Zodiac Agathion Charms will be available in the L2 Store for one last week.
  • Fortune Pocket Stage 1/2/3/4 and Damaged Spellbooks will be removed from players' inventories.
  • A backend upgrade will be completed to increase server performance.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ABnD said:

How about the mentor shop update? It'd be nice to actually be able to spend mentee coins on something...

+1000000

Not only that, but when one of my mentees reached 105, my mentor character did not automatically receive an Atlas earring enchant scroll via mail as indicated. Is that a glitch that needs to be patched? Or is there something else that the mentor character needs to do...like talk to an NPC, or complete a quest?

2 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

+1000000

Not only that, but when one of my mentees reached 105, my mentor character did not automatically receive an Atlas earring enchant scroll via mail as indicated. Is that a glitch that needs to be patched? Or is there something else that the mentor character needs to do...like talk to an NPC, or complete a quest?

atlas earing and stuff is for mentees only not the mentor 

11 minutes ago, Get2ThePoint said:

+1000000

You need 2 mentee's to reach 105 level and graduate, to obtain 2 scroll ench atlas earring.You get the reward by obtain the quest reward, check the last quest at the same page that gives the rose quest reward.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mrholy said:

atlas earing and stuff is for mentees only not the mentor 

Oh. So Mentor only gets coins, but no enchant scrolls? The mentee got the earring, but no enchant scroll. Or is it the case that mentee will start to get scrolls once it becomes a mentor and their new mentee graduates? Confused.

5 minutes ago, GreenHulk said:

Isso significa que você poderá aumentar o limite de 3 clientes em breve? Você disse em uma postagem anterior que estava esperando atualizações de hardware antes de aumentar o limite de 3 clientes.

@Juji I'm just waiting to see Juji's answer now, since in a question my past said that there is no forecast for the increase.