Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Hunting boost of XP +50% and Party Hunting Bonus +50% will end.
  • The Red Libra event will continue for one final week.
  • Zodiac Agathions will be available in the L2 Store for one final week.
  • Changed the PK Scroll in the L2 Store to a non-tradable version that can be used in hunting zones.
  • Fixed an issue where players became glitched upon entering the Baium instance zone.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

@Juji   Nail in coffin.  Why not do us a favor and shut the classic servers down.

You think 50% exp for 1 week will make Anyone happy after wasting their 200% runes because of broken macro?

Why can’t you guys add adena to the elemental zones and fix all the raid boss problems. 
games so dead right now. Is it your plan to kill the game because you guys did a hell of a job.

Insted of wasting time to boost  the pk chars why dot you spent some time to fix actual problems of the game?

Fish and fish stew are not tradable (thats a bummer cause is a part of the economy)

Matterials cant be sold to the store (another bump in economy)

damage window

5th skill bar

add areas that people can actually farm adenas and xp 

open more castles

you cant ask on npc for 5.000.000n adenas and to buy something and no drop adenas plus the ways to make adenas are eliminated unless the bots and the sites that sells adenas are ncwest part and you dont care

The economy is awful and there is no way for someone to make adenas in game and buy some things for his charachter 

VIP coins is another joke. Mr Lucky agathion costs 50,000 coins and do nothing plus hats from there and nothing is not tradable. No tradable items means that there is no way to sell/buy something and make some adenas

And something last i want to add is about pk. Pk used to have a penalty and not to be able to use gatekeeper, talk to any npc all stats of the character shoud be reduced flag should no work you should add thesse instead giving them more and more

I wish someone from the dev team will read all that and do something

• Like 4

Hi what's the story with Olympiad?There is a big issue being a hero even if you have more points then the second player on the list and played 10 matches.Lot of people had this problem.Please check this too.Thanks.

3 hours ago, d00vari said:

Insted of wasting time to boost  the pk chars why dot you spent some time to fix actual problems of the game?

Fish and fish stew are not tradable (thats a bummer cause is a part of the economy)

damage window

5th skill bar

open more castles

you cant ask on npc for 5.000.000n adenas and to buy something and no drop adenas plus the ways to make adenas are eliminated unless the bots and the sites that sells adenas are ncwest part and you dont care

The economy is awful and there is no way for someone to make adenas in game and buy some things for his charachter 

VIP coins is another joke. Mr Lucky agathion costs 50,000 coins and do nothing plus hats from there and nothing is not tradable. No tradable items means that there is no way to sell/buy something and make some adenas

And something last i want to add is about pk. Pk used to have a penalty and not to be able to use gatekeeper, talk to any npc all stats of the character shoud be reduced flag should no work you should add thesse instead giving them more and more

This hits the nail in the coffin

43 minutes ago, papos said:

Hi what's the story with Olympiad?There is a big issue being a hero even if you have more points then the second player on the list and played 10 matches.Lot of people had this problem.Please check this too.Thanks.

I have the same problem, i made more points in my class and i didnt get Hero status.....WTF

4 hours ago, d00vari said:

damage window

5th skill bar

open more castles

+1 

I finally built a new computer at the end of October and have been playing Lineage 2 since I turned it on.  Almost every single hour of free time was spent playing and when I was at work I had the toons auto-hunting.

I was truly enjoying sinking every waking hour into the game for the past two and a half months.

I haven't played in two weeks since the 16th.

The new HUD being passed off as "Classic" is just disgusting.  There's no way for anyone to make any money without botting or RMT'ing.

NC only cares about the whales whom spend thousands of dollars every single event to get the latest p2w items.

@Juji @Hime Give me a reason to play again, please?

• Like 1

Oh look the craptastic UI reset all the positions on ALL my machines for no apparent reason... At least I don't have to redo all the chat windows again..

I love how the autohunt window has a tiny couple pixel wide spot for people to click drag it...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

@Juji What happens after red libra? Are you just going to leave us with this 0 content update and not change current content? Not buff A grade/cloth/A gem drop rate? No changes to raids? Nothing? The market is in ruin.. People quitting left and right.. Come on bro.

Edited by woopwoop

@Juji There are clearly some issues that can be unanimously agreed upon by the community that need to be fixed.  Could you please engage with us on these topics and keep us updated on the status with the development teams that will fix it....or at least tell us if certain items will never be fixed?

1. View buffs/debuffs on targets.  We need to be able to see this

2. Increase the level of all epics to 80+, and allow cancel/debuffs to land.  Right now AQ, Core, Orfen, and Zaken can all be nerfed by a few players 84+ who simply want to grief and ruin content for others.  Baium and Antharas are literally impossible to do because debuffs dont land.  

3. No adena value for mats/keys, and crafting.  The rarity and cost of A-gems and Cloths make crafting A grade a losing proposition.  If the goal of making mats and keys worthless to NPC was to encourage crafting, you must make A-gems and Cloths more readily availible.  You could add A-gems to the grocery store like D-C-B-Gems, or greatly increase the drop rate.  You must also make cloth pieces attainable.  The easiest way to do this would be to sell them through the attribute master.  I cant see adding A-gems to the grocery store and Cloth to attribute master taking more than a few minutes for the Development team to accomplish.  

4. L-Coin Store.  When will this be added for us?  We all know about it, we can see it on other sites, why does our "Classic" not have it yet?  You know how many people would come back if they had a chance to compete without having to drop thousands on P2W events?  

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Vandur said:

@Juji There are clearly some issues that can be unanimously agreed upon by the community that need to be fixed.  Could you please engage with us on these topics and keep us updated on the status with the development teams that will fix it....or at least tell us if certain items will never be fixed?

1. View buffs/debuffs on targets.  We need to be able to see this

2. Increase the level of all epics to 80+, and allow cancel/debuffs to land.  Right now AQ, Core, Orfen, and Zaken can all be nerfed by a few players 84+ who simply want to grief and ruin content for others.  Baium and Antharas are literally impossible to do because debuffs dont land.  

3. No adena value for mats/keys, and crafting.  The rarity and cost of A-gems and Cloths make crafting A grade a losing proposition.  If the goal of making mats and keys worthless to NPC was to encourage crafting, you must make A-gems and Cloths more readily availible.  You could add A-gems to the grocery store like D-C-B-Gems, or greatly increase the drop rate.  You must also make cloth pieces attainable.  The easiest way to do this would be to sell them through the attribute master.  I cant see adding A-gems to the grocery store and Cloth to attribute master taking more than a few minutes for the Development team to accomplish.  

4. L-Coin Store.  When will this be added for us?  We all know about it, we can see it on other sites, why does our "Classic" not have it yet?  You know how many people would come back if they had a chance to compete without having to drop thousands on P2W events?  

1. This is currently a known issue that is awaiting a fix//response from the Dev team.

2. I will request to see if the epic raids can be bumped up to higher levels, but this global change would need to go through several rounds of approval.

3. The cloth pieces are in limited supply as intended by Dev, but we are working to increase the amount of distribution for A-grade Gems and the Cloth Pieces.

4. The L-Coin store is exclusive to the subscription version of the Classic Server in other regions.

10 hours ago, papos said:

We have a request in to Dev to investigate.

4 minutes ago, Juji said:

4. The L-Coin store is exclusive to the subscription version of the Classic Server in other regions.

So how about a subscription classic server for NA?  Has this ever been discussed with the powers that be?  Clearly much of your player base here has been asking for it.

But even our version of Classic, if you required a minimum VIP level in order to get L-Coin, would that not essentially create an "optional subscription"?

Juji thanks for your response orfen/core/aq/zaken all need to be 80+ and please look into debuff/buffs on zaken/baium/antharas as well as cancel skills to remove buffs not working. Antharas lair, dragon valley, imperial tomb all need drop tables adjusted they do not provide reward based on their difficulty. They drop less adena/items than lowbie zones. Thank you.

Most of everyone on the server is level 80+ now and all the epic bosses that actually make people engage in community activities are level 40, 50, 50 and 75. We can leave Baium and Antharas our because you can't debuff those and they're almost impossible to kill - definitely impossible for our server.
They can all be easily nerfed and also farmed by adena sellers... just like the russians were doing.

The remaining active people on the server need something to do together to keep them wanting to play. Epics are, and always will be a huge part of the game, which at the moment is completely broken. I'm sure fixing this would increase the activity of the players by a lot !

@Juji most of us cannot understand, whats the difference between Dev team and NCSOF management team.
As far as I know, Developers are just some Employers, and they get paid to do/fix every Requests.

Maybe c an you make it clear for us please :)

@Juji I just want to echo a lot of the comments already listed in this thread.

1.) Epic Raid Bosses getting a level bump. Most characters on the server are 80+, the active ones at least. Content is limited for us. It would be huge if these raids could be debuffed, and cancelled. 

2.) Items sold to the NPC. Why was it made so you didn't get any Adena back for that? What's the purpose behind that? It's making it increasingly difficult to play and maintain the game. It would be nice to have this reintroduced. 

3.) Make it so Raid Bosses can't be "reset", all it takes is one over stacked character to abuse game mechanics to reset the raid boss ruining the content for nearly half the active server population. There are many negatives in the game that are driving people that have invested both a lot of time, and money in NCoin away. 

I've been playing this since the classic server came out, and before that I played from Prelude on wards. We desperately need positive changes that the community is asking for in order to make this game enjoyable again. The player base has been cut in half, at least with the most recent mix up regarding macro's. Once you have a person leave, its very difficult to bring them back. 

Any assistance is helping the community, is appreciated!

Epic Bosses need to be increased to 82 , The server is 80 running on B grade and cant farm lower level bosses for epic jewels in the current format.

Also not being able to sell materials to the shop screwed the economy.

Looking for a real answer here. With Varka,IT,Ketra and Lair being non huntable to 98% of the people how do you expect people to make adena?

Can cram the whole server into garden or forgotten island? Lets be reasonable.

The fact we can

2 minutes ago, Schlickmann said:

you and your clan are the guys who are nerfing them lol

We are battling a broken system the only way we know how, its to combat the aforementioned people that use the game mechanics to reset raid bosses forcing the rest of the server not to get them. Till then, all we can do is fight fire with fire while we await for it to get fixed.

@Juji

It's really sad that a handful of high level people can nerf and control raids at this point in the game. We need the epic raid bosses to be level 82. There are still many issues with these raids as well. You can't debuff them, you can't cancel buffs on them either. Baium and antharus are not even beatable because you cannot debuff them. 

There are so few remaining people that care about this game and all that seems to happen are the Adena farmers getting rich with your everyday player leaving. It's hard to keep throwing time and money into this game when the mechanics have been an issue for a long time and nothing has been done. Looping was taken out for a week, and changes were made instantly by the DEV team. We need the issues fixed to give your players of this have something to play for.