I'm back and need some help

Procurado

Hi, everyone.

First of all, i have to say i'm brazilian and a old player. I played lineage 2 for like 1 year and half, 5 years ago, and stopped when kelbim bow appeared. I think it was God of Destruction update.

So, 5 years later im thinking about to come back and checked that alot of things changed. When i stopped, i was lvl 101 and it was hard to get. Nowadays ppl get lvl 99 in some hours (3-4).

I'm yul (human / ghost sentinel), have a kelbim bow, soul QA, enhanced octavis ring (warrior), frintezza soul, eternal set +4, and some othe stuff that i dont even know if that is good (abundance slaughter talisman, hellfire thing, etc...). And i have something like 6 bi of adena in my stash...

What should i do? dont come back? hehehehehe

Or start for what gear? what should i sell?

Im playing for 4 days and im lvl 103 now...on a official bot OMG, i dont believe that they put it on the game...

Could you guys help me?

• 3 weeks later...

This is my opinion of how I would play.

1) Try to macro in blazing swamp (which is over-populated now) using your Kelbim Bow until you complete the 1st and 2nd exalted quest.

2) Do your daily 1 hour grind in Abandoned Coal Mines (99-105).

3) By this time you should get the rewards and have a complete set of Exalted Light Armor + Enchanted Exalted Thrower, Hellfire Talisman, Dragon Shirt, Level 3 Ruby, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl & Opal, La Vie Ev Rose' Brooch Lv1, Bracelet of the Conqueror - STR, Exalted Seed Bracelet.

4) Complete the quest which gives +5 Circlet of Authority/Foresight/Grace. (I can't remember which NPC but just ask around in town)

5) Sell all your items (including Kelbim Bow) for adena until you have about 30 to 35b for a +12 Bloody R99 Thrower with 3 SA or buy a +12/16 R Thrower first.

6) Buy 4000 ncoins a month, purchase 30-day rare accessory pack x2. Use x1 and sell x1 for about 4-5b. (*Optional but do this every month like a subscription, you will see some adena to get future stuffs)

7) Once you have your +12 Bloody R99 Thrower, macro in Ivory Tower Crater until 105. By this time you should have complete 3rd and 4th exalted quest and got reward of Exalted Cloak.

8) When you reach 105 and more geared, you can do 1 hour grind in Storm Isle (100-120) or Primeval Island (105-120).

Basic Gear Progression: (You can skip any part if you have the adena)

Armor: +10 Blessed R Light Armor Set -> +8 Blessed R95 Light Armor Set -> +8 Bloody R99 Light Armor Set -> +10 Bloody R99 Light Armor Set
Weapon: Enchanted Exalted Weapon -> +12 R Weapon -> +16 R Weapon -> +12 Bloody R99 Weapon
Accessories: 30-day Rare Accessories Pack for 2000 ncoins (Ifyou want to participate in Olympiad and be a legendary, which is near impossible unless you spend at least $10000, the 30-day pack is good enough for PvE monthly)

This is all I can share for basic starters but do not quote me as a guide. I'm not a pro but just playing my own style. Have fun and good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lunastariel said:

7) Once you have your +12 Bloody R99 Thrower, macro in Ivory Tower Crater until 105. By this time you should have complete 3rd and 4th exalted quest and got reward of Exalted Cloak.

I doubt you will be able to farm in Ivory Crater under 105...I mean, probably you will kill some but not efficient. The rest what Lunastariel advice stand.

Here what you should do first:

-read forum, read updates notes and learn changes&new items...too many to be told in 1 post.
-search Tarti NPC in Gludio and start the 3 important quests from him
-check if you learned new dualclass skill(as you notice we dont have subclasses anymore)-go Aden and certify your dualclass if you didnt do it till now.
-your place to farm according to equip is in Blazing Swamp, if you  put more you can try HB Magic/Desert
-at 105 and much more equip you will be able to farm in Hb Phantasmagol
-after you finish all quests and first 3 exalted you can go Ivory Crater or Silent Valey, by that time you are already 106.

Yeah. Sorry about the Ivory Tower Crater. I was wrong about that. I made a new character and tried it out so grinding in Blazing Swamp or Hellbound in a party for your first two exalted quests should get you to level 105 by the time. Abandoned Coal Mines is a must-do daily!

Edited by Lunastariel