Loss of xp when dies

Cutrone

Losing XP when you die is a joke, it shouldn't be like that. When you die you should gain xp or at least not lose, because if you analyze the fact of dying it is an experience.
I think GM should review this to the delight of the players and the disgrace of the pk.
  • Haha 3

On 1/29/2020 at 2:29 PM, Cutrone said:

Losing XP when you die is a joke, it shouldn't be like that. When you die you should gain xp or at least not lose, because if you analyze the fact of dying it is an experience.
I think GM should review this to the delight of the players and the disgrace of the pk.

You also dont want to die from any player, right?

The carebear is strong in this one. Hardcore old players xD 

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Edited quote.
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Felipaomaster said:

There its many chars created only for pk anothers, im just uping and ruins of agony with a new char and someone lvl 78 just pk me.

and the bots continues in ruins of agony normaly, very spellsingers with grade c just dominating the área

please solve this ncsoft

just 78? really? :D which server? :D

On 1/29/2020 at 1:29 PM, Cutrone said:

Did you just join this game recently during the Server Event that if you die, you don't loose XP?  ROFL