S Equipment, help!

DonToto

Hi! I have a PK 79 and I haven't played for a while. I had the 30-days S equipment but now it's vanished and I'm stuck without equipment. I didn't see anyone selling S equipment and I don't have much adena either. Any advice? Thanks!

That would still set you back a few million which would be a lot for someone just starting. It would be cheaper to buy 1 ncoin from someone and get the paulina s grade pack. However, if you hadn't completed your 3rd class change you'd get a pack for free. If you cannot afford either and you don't want to buy some ncoin then you'd be better off starting a new toon quite honestly. Also, keep in mind that up to s grade, the paulina packs contain permanent items and you can get them for free (with the exception of b grade items) by completing the class change quests.

51 minutes ago, Dargor said:

That would still set you back a few million which would be a lot for someone just starting. It would be cheaper to buy 1 ncoin from someone and get the paulina s grade pack. However, if you hadn't completed your 3rd class change you'd get a pack for free. If you cannot afford either and you don't want to buy some ncoin then you'd be better off starting a new toon quite honestly. Also, keep in mind that up to s grade, the paulina packs contain permanent items and you can get them for free (with the exception of b grade items) by completing the class change quests.

Toto, if you have not yet filled up all your Subclass slots, you could, just for the Subclass Skills, choose another Tank class, like for example Dark Avenger (the pre-Awakening Panther is quite powerfull, eats a lot of shots though). When you do the 3rd Class Change Quest to Hell Knight, you will get free, permanent S-Grade equipment suitable for Tank classes (heavy armor, sword and shield), which you can then use on your Phoenix Knight as well.

Archived