get back adena value items mats and recepis

gecata

Hello guys

That is not posible to play this game you make after new update adena drop lower , value to selling some items lower when selling them NPC material and recepis 0 adena how to play ?

We need adena for teleport ,shots scrols , to crafting some items too and if we need to buy from some player items that is not posible please give back value from mats and recepis that will be enought

King Regard 

• Like 1

Well, PAY TO WIN, that is the way they can have "friends" with hundreds of bots farming adena to sell to you, so u can play, cuz I don't know why they still allow ppl using bots in 2020 if they dont really want the bots in the game. There is no more pay to win than this game. In a dictionary should have a L2 logo besides the description of what is pay to win.

I'm still getting back into Lineage 2 and I... I hate to say it, but the adena change might be good. Back when I played, me and my mates had a rule - you NEVER vendor mats. You always sell them to players if you want to make money. Now with the bots and autoplay, this is an even bigger issue - if mats gave adena, you could just jam a coin in your keyboard to hold down the loot key, go to ruins of agony and make an imbalanced amount of adena. There is also the problem with inflation, which is a huge issue on Live apparently, and a good way of dealing with it is making adena less available, so a lot of it gets sunk into the mechanics.

The way it is right now, and mind you I'm still new to this - you have to measure carefully your combat, to make sure you're not spending more than you're earning... which in my opinion is what makes Lineage 2 interesting and unique. This was a big deal in C1, where we couldn't afford to run shots all the time, and it is what makes running even autoplay interesting - it's not about the combat, it's about the meta, the economy. 

I might be totally wrong, of course, and there's games that have better ways of dealing with inflation (like one of WoW's p servers nuking player gold every once in a while), but ultimately, I don't think Lineage can keep the old availability of adena with the current mechanics.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I can not understand how is this even possible ( Can't sell weapon, armor parts, mats, or recipes in the shops ) WTF ????... Mobs drop mats, we collect them and than you have to delete them like a fool. I played L2 like 15 years ago and for new players this mats are life line for the start. You can't play D or C grade parts to anyone since server is not new anymore and almost no one is buying this. It is stupid and greedy beyond believe for NC to cancel that, when it was already implemented in game an worked fine. It's just wrong and not good for new players or players that are coming back to the game. I can't buy adena with real money if that the NC soft goal is, so why the bleep you canceled the prices on mats????  How can I as a new player make Adena on Classic? 

Edited by LeeWaii