Paulina R

Jelsy

Is it possible somehow to the R Grade Paulina gear new players get at 40 ?

I logged some old toons of mine, 2 of them had the R Grade Paulina item in them (don't remember where, if it was in warehouse or not) the other 2 did not have them in their inventory/warehouse.

So, there is a way to get the R Grade free gear... But what/how exactly it works ?

Does sending a message to support solves the issue ?

I also had the same problem as you. I logged some old toons that were already more than 40 lvl and lvled up them to 99 and they didn't get Paulina set. So they are still with random armor sets. I think you can't take Paulina to old chars. Only to chars that are below 40 lvl, so they can take it after they get class at 40 lvl..

9 minutes ago, DestinyOfDragon said:

I also had the same problem as you. I logged some old toons that were already more than 40 lvl and lvled up them to 99 and they didn't get Paulina set. So they are still with random armor sets. I think you can't take Paulina to old chars. Only to chars that are below 40 lvl, so they can take it after they get class at 40 lvl..

No thats not exactly what I meant

I just logged some of my toons and I found in their inventory/warehouse a Paulina's R Grade Item. I did not do anything like exp-ing or whatever

However, some other toons did not have the R Grade Paulina Item.

And this is what I don't understand. If it is possible somehow to get it (eg. customer support ticket)

It would be nice if NC would bring the Pack back to the store(for Adena or 1NCoin since it's basically the new no-grade)... or at least make the current packs Dimensional to compensate for Ertheia being denied for so long(NC had given a pack when "Awakening" in the Relinquary of Giants/Tomb of Souls... Ertheia never "Awakened" there, even on Dual-class)

Edited by Teribeth

On 04/02/2020 at 6:51 PM, Teribeth said:

It would be nice if NC would bring the Pack back to the store(for Adena or 1NCoin since it's basically the new no-grade)... or at least make the current packs Dimensional to compensate for Ertheia being denied for so long(NC had given a pack when "Awakening" in the Relinquary of Giants/Tomb of Souls... Ertheia never "Awakened" there, even on Dual-class)

@Juji +1 to have R Grade Paulina for 1 NCCoin. Would a help characters that come back to game but (from what I understand is the prerequisite to get it) don't have a dual class