Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra event will end and all related event items will be deleted.
  • Zodiac Agathion Charms will no longer be available in the L2 Store!
  • The Holiday event versions of the Freya’s Wind Scroll and Freya’s Ice Rose that were originally intended to be deleted on 1/8 will now be deleted on 2/5.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• The Holiday event versions of the Freya’s Wind Scroll and Freya’s Ice Rose that were originally intended to be deleted on 1/8 will now be deleted on 2/5.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates

@Hime @Juji @Cyan  What about the lag issues??? I can only assume you guys don't have a clue as to what's going on nor can give us an ETA as to when we can expect an update. We've been tolerating this nonsense for months and have lost XP, Boosts etc because of this.

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 1

@Cyan @Juji @Hime You guys forgot to add which actions will be taken to "fix" the nearly unplayable server performance degradation we are experiencing.. you know stuff like:

• add login queue
  • ban bots
  • character creation disabled
  • close timed zones
  • half all mobs (best combo this one with 200% xp boost to compensate the decrease of mobs)
  • account max set to 1

or you could just leave the servers down until you do have a fix and save us all the hassle

jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Cyan @Juji @Hime You guys forgot to add which actions will be taken to "fix" the nearly unplayable server performance degradation we are experiencing.. you know stuff like:

• add login queue
  • ban bots
  • close timed zones
  • half all mobs (best combo this one with 200% xp boost to compensate the decrease of mobs)
  • account max set to 1

or you could just leave the servers down until you do have a fix and save us all the hassle

jpeg

+1 HAHAHAHA... so very true. Good one Draecke.

52 minutes ago, Draecke said:

• add login queue
  • ban bots
  • close timed zones
  • account max set to 1

jpeg

You know the true, bots have a crack version of l2 executable, no account limit and no message penalty so this limitation, no change for latency lag, your idea just make the legit player more worst. because more bot will log. better if dev team install a client secure software, GG or something else, atm no client secure at all.

@Hime @Juji
i was watch some pc gear youtube channel, and today was think something that no1 advice on this forum before, and maybe this 1 cause this lag, so when you guys clean up server physically? you know for dust, never see long maintenance or info for you guys about server clean up before. dust can make bad thing on server cooling, and dust can cause slow cpu or ram problem as well.

1 more thing, you guys should dell all permanent banaccount as well, all game server have a limitation for how many line and folder its ok.
Data base clean up, can free some speed.

Edited by KissMyKnife
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

You know the true, bots have a crack version of l2 executable, no account limit and no message penalty so this limitation, no change for latency lag, your idea just make the legit player more worst. because more bot will log. better if dev team install a client secure software, GG or something else, atm no client secure at all.

@Hime @Juji
i was watch some pc gear youtube channel, and today was think something that no1 advice on this forum before, and maybe this 1 cause this lag, so when you guys clean up server physically? you know for dust, never see long maintenance or info for you guys about server clean up before. dust can make bad thing on server cooling, and dust can cause slow cpu or ram problem as well.

1 more thing, you guys should dell all permanent banaccount as well, all game server have a limitation for how many line and folder its ok.
Data base clean up, can free some speed.

^^^  THIS!!

Edited by Sharlanna

1 hour ago, Auburn said:

I have to agree with draecke on this one. Even playing on an archer you are affected by the attack speed delay by P-Attack arrows not being used properly, I can't even imagine what it's like right now for a melee toon. 

Skills have never used arrows. 

The reason you're using the equipped arrows are because of normal hits between skill casts. 

9 hours ago, Cyan said:

With this maintenance:

Why agathions have been removed before update ??  I wanna buy :(

11 hours ago, Draecke said:

• add login queue
  • ban bots
  • close timed zones
  • account max set to 1

jpeg

totally agree with that !!!

12 hours ago, Draecke said:

• add login queue
  • ban bots
  • close timed zones
  • account max set to 1

jpeg

TOTALLY AGREE!

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Os servidores de jogos ficarão em manutenção a partir de  quarta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2020  às 5h PST / 7h CST / 8h EST / 14h GMT + 1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 2 horas e 30 minutos   

Com esta manutenção:

• A manutenção padrão do banco de dados e a reinicialização do aplicativo serão executadas.
  • O evento Red Libra será encerrado e todos os itens do evento relacionados serão excluídos.
  • Os encantos do Zodiac Agathion não estarão mais disponíveis na Loja L2!
  • As versões do evento de feriado do Wind Scroll de Freya e da Rosa de Gelo de Freya que originalmente deveriam ser excluídas em 1/8 serão agora excluídas em 2/5.

Se você tiver alguma dúvida sobre as alterações que ocorrem durante esta manutenção, não hesite em publicá-las nos fóruns. Também recomendamos que você siga o @LineageIIOps para atualizações de manutenção e status do servidor

You will need 3h30min to perform a "routine maintenance". Look it's one wrong thing on top of the other, they don't know how to do the minimum I don't know how I managed to keep up

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We will be adding the login queue back today and the character creation will be temporarily disabled until we have some additional server changes/fixes.

after 3 weeks of investigating this is all u can do??

8 minutes ago, Juji said:

The maintenance has been extended by one hour.

We will be adding the login queue back today and the character creation will be temporarily disabled until we have some additional server changes/fixes.

there is no problem on game, only on secure, add back GG or install some useful secure system to l2. bots hacking server, you cant solve this with hot fix. fixes cant stop hacking. you know i'm right, stop your nonesense, server its optimized

Edited by KissMyKnife

so many smart ppls knowing everything about servers lag issues and stuff. i wonder how :D

still i see a big issue in mmo communitys. people tend to cry more and more about things not worth to cry about. if this server lags are your biggest issue in your live something is wrong. go outside enjoy your live and think about stuff worth to think about. it's just a game ^_^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The maintenance has been extended by one hour. We will be adding the login queue back today and the character creation will be temporarily disabled until we have some additional server changes/fixes.

WTF guys, you are bringing this crap back? I will NEVER get my B set this way, fock this, gonna abandon this game for good. Thx God I restrained myself putting any more money in this game.