Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Cyan

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

The maintenance has been extended by one hour.

We will be adding the login queue back today and the character creation will be temporarily disabled until we have some additional server changes/fixes.

I think there are many players concentrated in the same areas, hundreds of players in Blazzing Swamp, hundreds of players in Aden, etc ... I think it would be good to decentralize players in different areas and towns, not all in the same areas . TY

When one is in Blazzing Swamp ... LAG ... when one is in Aden ... Lag .. etc ..

Leave Aden for the sellers ... move the NPCs of quests and instances, to other villages please ..

It's my opinion ... TY again ..

• Like 2

Why don't you just shut down the servers? You clearly do not have the conditions or the ability to keep an active and playable server, you are putting expensive items in the store, filling your ass with money and the game is rubbish. Fire this team and hire an intern is more future

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

The maintenance has been extended by one hour.

We will be adding the login queue back today and the character creation will be temporarily disabled until we have some additional server changes/fixes.

I think there are many players concentrated in the same areas, hundreds of players in Blazzing Swamp, hundreds of players in Aden, etc ... I think it would be good to decentralize players in different areas and towns, not all in the same areas . TY

When one is in Blazzing Swamp ... LAG ... when one is in Aden ... Lag .. etc ..

Leave Aden for the sellers ... move the NPCs of quests and instances, to other villages please ..

It's my opinion ... TY again ..

• Like 1

To this day, I never understood the reason why they put everything in aden, a whole life of commerce was in giran and the instances each in a different village, now comes these updates and punched everything in aden while the other villages are forgotten in the game. If there was another farm area like Blazzing Swamp, people would split up to farm in peace.

• Like 1

NCsoft you are probably one of the worst gaming companies around. 

Your customer service is complete crap.

Your "dev team" cant keep a 15 yr old game running.

Your community admins @Juji, @Hime cant or wont communicate with the community.

There has to be some kind of BBB or gaming union we can report NCscam to and get them shut down until they fix their crap. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Move the Traders to Fantasy Island maybe help to leave Aden in peace too and remove the Lag in that town.. 

Maybe give to players a message to travel free to Fantasy Island in the moment that press the Trade button..? 

..or give +1 Item to buy/sell if the player trades in Fanstasy ?

i don t know.. it s just ideas to help with Latency.. TY for reading..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kale said:

Move the Traders to Fantasy Island maybe help to leave Aden in peace too and remove the Lag in that town.. 

Maybe give to players a message to travel free to Fantasy Island in the moment that press the Trade button..? 

..or give +1 Item to buy/sell if the player trades in Fanstasy ?

i don t know.. it s just ideas to help with Latency.. TY for reading..

To this day, I never understood the reason why they put everything in aden, a whole life of commerce was in giran and the instances each in a different village, now comes these updates and punched everything in aden while the other villages are forgotten in the game. If there was another farm area like Blazzing Swamp, people would split up to farm in peace.

if you return to game, then use the toons you had, no need to create new ones 

1 hour ago, lXRl said:

no characters can be created until 2/12 ??? and as for games players who are returning to play now? if i have to wait 1 week, i prefer to uninstall the game and look for another MMO.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Drakkus said:

if you return to game, then use the toons you had, no need to create new ones 

I meant that I started playing again with a new account, so I don't have any characters and I can't even create ...

3 hours ago, lXRl said:

no characters can be created until 2/12 ??? and as for games players who are returning to play now? if i have to wait 1 week, i prefer to uninstall the game and look for another MMO.

please, leave and never come back. thank you

• Like 2

People is going rampant on Exalted quests, might wanna consider cut the whole thing or reduce the Item Quest requirement 10 times more and reduce xp table for them to reach 105 faster and they will know how hard is it to play. As before we do not need to kill 40,000 so reduce it to 4,000 and let the area full with characters be free of hoarding server data.

Fast track everyone to level 105 by reducing half or more xp to reach it, now its the time when they can not make new character. This can make people buy from NCstore to be able to play past 105.

just my 2cents.

Again this login que bullshit, NCWEST you had 90 days before to fix it and now we half a year further and you still did not fix anything.
You are just terrible with your broken server that disconnect users when you click to open a chest on the whole hour when your stupid server is dieing from w/e it does on the whole hour...

You are clearly the most inept team, why don't you close the servers ???? You don't play the game, you don't live what we players have been through, you have no idea what you do. They fill the store with expensive items and don't give us a quality service. You are losing the few active players that you still have. Who still continues to play is because they really love the game but hate the team. If the l2 community were less toxic and more united we could do a petition to remove this team that has been killing our server for 6 months. You do not deserve the position you have for the game in question, you will look for another game to destroy because lineage is a jewel.

• Like 1

On 04/02/2020 at 11:09 PM, Draecke said:

@Cyan @Juji @Hime You guys forgot to add which actions will be taken to "fix" the nearly unplayable server performance degradation we are experiencing.. you know stuff like:

• add login queue
  • ban bots
  • character creation disabled
  • close timed zones
  • half all mobs (best combo this one with 200% xp boost to compensate the decrease of mobs)
  • account max set to 1

or you could just leave the servers down until you do have a fix and save us all the hassle

jpeg

Bc 4 Login Queue I can Playing (-.-')

Edited by InvokerUC