Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra event will end and all related event items will be deleted.
  • Zodiac Agathions will no longer be available in the L2 Store!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

34 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for a game update beginning Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 5 a.m. PST /  7 a.m. CST / 8 a.m. EST / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Red Libra event will end and all related event items will be deleted.
  • Zodiac Agathions will no longer be available in the L2 Store!

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Hi good day!!

Does DAND'S HOME RUNE BALL  will also be deleted?

please reply before maintenance.. thanks!

or  can we have the list of items that will be deleted.

@Cyan @Juji

I truly hope they just mean quest items like proof of red ect, I Cant see them deleting the home run balls or weapon chests that people spent adena on. If so, I definitely want the several million I spent on the ballz that are currently in my inventory back.

When you fix server stability and get rid of random disconnects ill consider coming back.
I cant go 30 minutes without a disconnect when running more than 1 box.. Even having 1 box running there are random disconnects (albeit less frequently).

Till then, im playing TESO.

3 hours ago, Tetsuos said:

When you fix server stability and get rid of random disconnects ill consider coming back.
I cant go 30 minutes without a disconnect when running more than 1 box.. Even having 1 box running there are random disconnects (albeit less frequently).

Till then, im playing TESO.

The server is perfectly stable. It's either your internet provider or someone between your internet provider and the game server. Sounds like there's some packet loss going on which is why things get worse when you run more than one client.

I live a few hours south of the datacenter housing the servers and the last time I had a D/C in game was a long time ago.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Good evening. You deleted all +10 weapon boxes because of Red Libra even, however you can still buy high grade starter pack with 2 hero weapon b exchange tickets. I bought that, exchanged tickets into boxes and still had 1 unopened box, now it is gone. How is it fair?

I don't know if they are actively trying to kill the classic servers or if its purely incompetent developers but why not let people know before hand that the items they buy will be deleted at the end of the event? I didn't loose much maybe 12 million worth of items but its still annoying. I haven't really invested in this game as I only spent $100 bucks since starting about a month ago. But my confidence level of this game has dropped to negative levels. I know its not  ncwest fault but the state of the game still makes me want to pull out and call it a loss.

regards.

Edited by RayOfTheTwelveK
took out a word

• Hime unpinned this topic