Today Maintenance

KillerFrost

@Juji and @Hime

In all honesty this is complete and utter bull, for 4 months+ there has been lag yes its a "Free to Play" but there are many that buy Exp runes, Buffs, etc and you have been treating customers like crap with no fix in site.  Not everyone has real life money to put in game so they try to make money in game which grows more and more difficult.  With every update you push more and more people into centralized locations of hundreds of people fighting for less mobs.  Oh great you increase the spawn rate, don't you think that puts a strain on your server to do that?  Instead of giving more hunting locations for the area's that are so condensed?  With this lag for months we die in locations we normally wouldn't because its like VR doens't work because of the lag so we go from full HP to dead instantly.  Now you disable charactor creation which some of us use to make money by going 1-99 mentee's for mentee marks for Codex to sell?  SO you screw us every which way you can without fixing any problem.. Bravo.. Bravo .. after 15 yrs I guess we haven't learned our lesson that NC Soft LITERALLY does not care at all.

You know other games do Community Spotlights, Dev reports, Dev talks, Twitch Streams once a week, giveaways.. Hell I play a mobile game called Summoners War and they do MORE for their community and stay more in touch with their customers more than NC Soft does and they only have a dev team in Korea like NCSoft and they are a MOBILE GAME.  How do you let a MOBILE GAME company BEAT you in every aspect of a game DEVELOPER??

• Like 5

3 hours ago, KillerFrost said:

@Juji and @Hime

In all honesty this is complete and utter bull, for 4 months+ there has been lag yes its a "Free to Play" but there are many that buy Exp runes, Buffs, etc and you have been treating customers like crap with no fix in site.  Not everyone has real life money to put in game so they try to make money in game which grows more and more difficult.  With every update you push more and more people into centralized locations of hundreds of people fighting for less mobs.  Oh great you increase the spawn rate, don't you think that puts a strain on your server to do that?  Instead of giving more hunting locations for the area's that are so condensed?  With this lag for months we die in locations we normally wouldn't because its like VR doens't work because of the lag so we go from full HP to dead instantly.  Now you disable charactor creation which some of us use to make money by going 1-99 mentee's for mentee marks for Codex to sell?  SO you screw us every which way you can without fixing any problem.. Bravo.. Bravo .. after 15 yrs I guess we haven't learned our lesson that NC Soft LITERALLY does not care at all.

You know other games do Community Spotlights, Dev reports, Dev talks, Twitch Streams once a week, giveaways.. Hell I play a mobile game called Summoners War and they do MORE for their community and stay more in touch with their customers more than NC Soft does and they only have a dev team in Korea like NCSoft and they are a MOBILE GAME.  How do you let a MOBILE GAME company BEAT you in every aspect of a game DEVELOPER??

+1Dead on and couldn''t have said it better myself.

Edited by Sharlanna
  • Like 1