MAKE PRESTIGE AVOID QUEUE PLEASE!!

degamad

as the title says. i know people do not like pay to play but that horse has left the barn and if you pay to not be able to play that will really bleep off the people who are paying for prestige packs... that is a recurring revenue stream.. most smart companies will try hard as hell not to lose that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, degamad said:

as the title says. i know people do not like pay to play but that horse has left the barn and if you pay to not be able to play that will really bleep off the people who are paying for prestige packs... that is a recurring revenue stream.. most smart companies will try hard as hell not to lose that.

Pardon me but you don't pay for the monthly prestige subscription to bypass queques.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Daikon said:

It is a great idea to implement to add value the regular paying costumers.

Ur just useless trash that don't agree cause you don't pay the prestige pack.

Don't give me that crap buster. Years ago I spent a lot of money on L2... buying NCoins, and yes, paying for the monthly Prestige Pack subscription. I woke up and decided to stop filling the wallets of a company that obviously doesn't give a damn about their customer base and has stopped any kind of support in resolving issues that have been going on for months, if not years. But hey, if you wanna continue to pay for a portion of Juji's salary go for it. That's your prerogative.

4 hours ago, Daikon said:

It is a great idea to implement to add value the regular paying costumers.

Ur just useless trash that don't agree cause you don't pay the prestige pack.

You realize a lot of people stopped paying for subscription solely due to months of various issues and the feeling not enough has been done to rectify or solve these issues in a timely manner right?

The ball was in NCWest their court for months and they missed the shot into a wide open goal, now the supporters have left the stadium.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Don't give me that crap buster. Years ago I spent a lot of money on L2... buying NCoins, and yes, paying for the monthly Prestige Pack subscription. I woke up and decided to stop filling the wallets of a company that obviously doesn't give a damn about their customer base and has stopped any kind of support in resolving issues that have been going on for months, if not years. But hey, if you wanna continue to pay for a portion of Juji's salary go for it. That's your prerogative.

How things change eh :)))

Also agree that you shouldn't be able to pay to skip the que.

7 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Yet still around, reading and answering forums. In your forever wait that the game will change to good again. Pathetic.

More than a hundred examples in real life of paying costumers that have priority in getting in something. Starting with wide spread priority boarding for business and first class air tickets buyers. And that's where airline company's get most of their revenue from: top tier classes.

@Anything Thank you, that show us that prestige pack needs an update :) And great ways is to start by bypassing the queue.

Again, outstanding idea of paying costumers not needing to wait on a queue. @Juji check this out, how appealing premium pack would be with this feature!

Edited by Daikon

NCWest fix your server faster you had 90 days the last time and once again we are here...
I login 5 minutes before the whole hour waiting in your stupid que, on the exact whole hour i tried to open a chest it didn't do anything so i clicked it again and i get disconnected with in the background a "system error" message.
Now i have to wait in a query again so ffs fix it NCWEST you had MORE THEN HALF A YEAR!

3 hours ago, Daikon said:

Yet still around, reading and answering forums. In your forever wait that the game will change to good again. Pathetic.

More than a hundred examples in real life of paying costumers that have priority in getting in something. Starting with wide spread priority boarding for business and first class air tickets buyers. And that's where airline company's get most of their revenue from: top tier classes.

@Anything Thank you, that show us that prestige pack needs an update :) And great ways is to start by bypassing the queue.

Again, outstanding idea of paying costumers not needing to wait on a queue. @Juji check this out, how appealing premium pack would be with this feature!

ahaha its so funny the example you give...
so..cause you pay a virtual monthly suscripcion to a game, gives you the same "power" as a first class air ticket?
guy maybe you should stop playing, your brain is about to burn out

On 2/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, Daikon said:

Ok i ll start with the obvious answer that for me is : "this shouldnt be happening in the first place! It s part of their job to ensure a smooth experience gaming instead of implement various workaround processes!"

So imo instead of saying with what u pay already to just give u a pass to log faster (actually not that fast as many ppl pay subscription) to just ask from them to do their job! Also from what it seems they are not willing to make it happen as the loss will be too great! I remember the time when the game was full subscription but now is supposed to be a free to play or as here in forum already stated "free to pay" !

The problem solution isnt the "i have subscription i log first".Solution is they stop doing game updates when they already know that the servers are in the limits,solution is they get rid of all those bot toons that they can log (even without paying what u pay),solution is they eventually do a hardware upgrade that is so much needed and so much more..!

And before u start saying that i aint a paying customer ,i can assure u, i did/do my fair share of paying over the years and still do!

Cheers !

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Trixas said:

Ok i ll start with the obvious answer that for me is : "this shouldnt be happening in the first place! It s part of their job to ensure a smooth experience gaming instead of implement various workaround processes!"

So imo instead of saying with what u pay already to just give u a pass to log faster (actually not that fast as many ppl pay subscription) to just ask from them to do their job! Also from what it seems they are not willing to make it happen as the loss will be too great! I remember the time when the game was full subscription but now is supposed to be a free to play or as here in forum already stated "free to pay" !

The problem solution isnt the "i have subscription i log first".Solution is they stop doing game updates when they already know that the servers are in the limits,solution is they get rid of all those bot toons that they can log (even without paying what u pay),solution is they eventually do a hardware upgrade that is so much needed and so much more..!

And before u start saying that i aint a paying customer ,i can assure u, i did/do my fair share of paying over the years and still do!

Cheers !

Let them dream dude they dont know something like that is impossible if first they dont get rid of botters.

• Like 1