Loggin queue

Gtx

i dont know if some admin can read the community of live server now , but can you at least put more slot for enter? now is 300 more later will 400, it's absurd. Try be polite with the players please. 

2 hours ago, Gtx said:

i dont know if some admin can read the community of live server now , but can you at least put more slot for enter? now is 300 more later will 400, it's absurd. Try be polite with the players please. 

meanwhile on illegal servers, 8,000 players online at the same time on the server. In the OFFICIAL, queue!

15 hours ago, Gtx said:

No sé si algún administrador puede leer la comunidad del servidor en vivo ahora, pero ¿al menos puede poner más espacio para ingresar? ahora son 300 más tarde, 400, es absurdo. Intenta ser cortés con los jugadores, por favor. 

15 hours ago, Gtx said:

The truth is I don't have time to watch to get in, I got bored and I think I will connect next week. This tires