Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hyperlite

Blessed Weapon Appearance Stone

Recommended Posts

Hyperlite    15

so, the Blessed Weapon Appearance Stone used to exist in the L2 store.  now it doesnt, but armor and accessory still does.

when will these be back?  

if this is posted somewhere, my apologies, but I didnt find it in search.

ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wulf    3

That and Emerald weapon stone were removed last update, I don't recall patch notes saying these would be removed from the store, and knowing that all weapon app things get removed 2/29, I was looking for these myself as I would have bought both, maybe several of both... Extremely frustrating because there are some apps I want to put on some things.  

NC, bring these back to store until 2/29, people will buy them, I really don't think you gave us warning about this change to the store ahead of time. 

With all the other negative issues going on, let people have some appearances to make them a bit happy before you remove even more content (which I freaking hate).  

PS removing sealed parts from armor luxury shop is really irritating and stupid also.  This game is really the worst for removing content constantly, really depressing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyperlite    15
On 2/8/2020 at 10:40 PM, Wulf said:

That and Emerald weapon stone were removed last update, I don't recall patch notes saying these would be removed from the store, and knowing that all weapon app things get removed 2/29, I was looking for these myself as I would have bought both, maybe several of both... Extremely frustrating because there are some apps I want to put on some things.  

NC, bring these back to store until 2/29, people will buy them, I really don't think you gave us warning about this change to the store ahead of time. 

With all the other negative issues going on, let people have some appearances to make them a bit happy before you remove even more content (which I freaking hate).  

PS removing sealed parts from armor luxury shop is really irritating and stupid also.  This game is really the worst for removing content constantly, really depressing.  

totally agree.  i forgot about the emerald weapon ones, those were cool

@Juji

@Hime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sharlanna    64

Per Patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

They obviously removed them early. No surprise there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyperlite    15
1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

Per Patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

They obviously removed them early. No surprise there.

QQ, well I hope they bring them back.  I found a regular weapon stone (non blessed) in my wh but I dont wanna loose my old s weapon.

 

Bring these back during maintenance this week @Juji and @Hime I gots money burnin a hole in my pocket for some of these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wulf    3
On 2/10/2020 at 6:52 PM, Sharlanna said:

Per Patch notes:

All weapon appearance related items will be removed on 2/19 due to a technical issue in a future content update with these items. Modified appearances on weapons will remain intact.

They obviously removed them early. No surprise there.

yes but they also removed these other items from the STORE at update with NO notice, which is really BAD.  I literally went to go buy them at last update knowing this change was coming and couldn't.  No warning given.

also I tried to put formal wear appearance on some armors recently and now cannot... really NC you are sucking any and all JOY out of playing this game, wtf

seriously so freaking depressing.  if everything else sucks I at least want to like how may char looks, now cannot even do that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    690
1 hour ago, Wulf said:

yes but they also removed these other items from the STORE at update with NO notice, which is really BAD.  I literally went to go buy them at last update knowing this change was coming and couldn't.  No warning given.

also I tried to put formal wear appearance on some armors recently and now cannot... really NC you are sucking any and all JOY out of playing this game, wtf

seriously so freaking depressing.  if everything else sucks I at least want to like how may char looks, now cannot even do that 

The removal of the appearance stones from the store was included in the patch notes. The dev team specifically told us a week before the update to stop supplying these items and remove them immediately.

weaponapp.jpg

https://www.lineage2.com/news/winter-of-war-update-patch-notes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wulf    3

/supersadface

I hope all the appearance items are reintroduced to the game again, would be terrible to never have them again.

removal of content is just punishment of the players, and makes the game less enjoyable to play.  

Edited by Wulf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×