GM’s Do you have a response ?

Uskglass

GM’s look at the huge range of issues and complaints going on at the moment, a decent proportion of them worthy of dialogue.

Update us please even if it’s difficult news, it’s better than silence and ignorance.

Enter into discussion please.

Professionalism is as simple as this.

1. If you say something you do it.

2. If you cannot complete what you have committed to you apologise, explain and reschedule with a clarified and renegotiated plan.

3. You resign.

Anything other than 1,2 and 3 are conscious or unconscious deceptions to yourself, others or both....simples.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Uskglass said:

Professionalism is as simple as this.

1. If you say something you do it.

2. If you cannot complete what you have committed to you apologise, explain and reschedule with a clarified and renegotiated plan.

3. You resign.

Anything other than 1,2 and 3 are conscious or unconscious deceptions to yourself, others or both....simples.

You're pushing too hard, just take a break and eventually when you come back in a few months the situation may have improved.

Also this is a very old game, you should expect problems with it.

• Like 1

In many ways you are correct (and I had a beer and a rant with my last post, so fairs fair).

However other servers in other places don’t appear to be having the same issues (as far as I am aware) and the game development team ought to be aware of the server setups in the various locations and their ability to cope with the game updates and adjust things accordingly (beforehand) :D 

24 minutes ago, Uskglass said:

In many ways you are correct (and I had a beer and a rant with my last post, so fairs fair).

However other servers in other places don’t appear to be having the same issues (as far as I am aware) and the game development team ought to be aware of the server setups in the various locations and their ability to cope with the game updates and adjust things accordingly (beforehand) :D 

I agree that it should be like that, but you gotta realize they are dealing with live environment, which is something you don't want to mess with just like that. It may cause more problems than it solves.

Also here we have excessive amounts of bots, whereas other servers don't have as much.

It's probably many things that combined result in the poor server performance.

• Thanks 1