FIX ECONOMY PLEASE!!!

nutcase

Hello. Lately I've been using a lot of (all) my time and energy farming in lower level zones 40-50 and I have NOTHING out of it, no adena, no drops, only trash, u cant sell on NPC anymore,

This is just not realistic how are we supposed to have adena??? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, nutcase said:

Hello. Lately I've been using a lot of (all) my time and energy farming in lower level zones 40-50 and I have NOTHING out of it, no adena, no drops, only trash, u cant sell on NPC anymore,

This is just not realistic how are we supposed to have adena??? 

Just buy adena from offers you get in pm and have fan.

It's was sarcasm. But if serious how about compensation with adena drop rates equal to reduced profit for crafting materials and recipes prices turned to zero. Would be better remove all recipes and key mats drop/spoil from mobs and boost chances for Items/adena amount. Recipes/keymats can be added to NPC store.

How we should pay NPC prices with current adena drops? My party spend 25mil adena daily for consumables and get back from drops just 15-17m including materials calculated by market prices. How to survive and do not buy adena from farmers? Hight lvl areas mostly have A grade key mats drop and recipes spoils but no one need them cuz better invest into OE B grade sets to +6 then craft and unseal A grade. Another reason why no sense of crafting A grade cuz full items on market cost less then crafting.

So Dear Community managers can you ask Devs about reason of give posibility get all those A grade crafting crap without posibility use it? It's sensless like adding return and party return or dwarwen craft skills to autouse.

With best regards.

• Thanks 1

And yes i agree whit nutcase 100%. NCSOFT needs to find out what we can begin the materials because after 1 year we will have 100k+ from evry material and recipes coal and etc... that was bad idea... We want to feel this game and we want to play and You should ensure a good game experience, the circumstances, and the good feeling for the player. I think the NCSOFT forgat us and they dont want to give us good event good game and good feeling. I've never seen a service like this, where the service provider is not interested in the ppl who pay to use the service. If you give people a good game experience, they will spend more money, they will play more, it will be good for everyone and everyone will be happy to play here. Let me list a few things that are broken/ TOTALY USELESS IN THE GAME.

FARM Zone: AL, Dragon Vally, GC Ketra and varka. Unfortunetly u forgat to set up for this classic server. We are only 1 hit in that zone. If u go whit lvl 82 party whit your friend u can farm very hard but waste of time...

Material: What we can do now whit a lot material? Dont pick up anymore or what? What is in the game if is useless? I think better if u do the low lvl zone monster is empty but u need te give back the price of material / recipe.

Recipe: Same problem and wyh we have a lot recipe what we CANT craft? What we can do whit a lots of useless recipe?

Crafter/Mastero. THat class is total useless now. U ARE totaly killed the mastro. What u think? What is a game feeling the mastro now? U cant craft nothing in the market. U can delete this class nobody want to play whot that.

Spoiler: Totaly useless aswell. No makro no spoli no dmg. If u go to spoil something u cant sell in the store anymore so this class has killed.... i use to like that but i dont want to play whit anymore.

summoner: atribute dmg not even set up. Summoner class were not set up on this server... 

all mage class: They farm is to expensive. Very very expensive.

Fighter/male class: To slow farm, If u want to make good xp for the figher party you can't reach the amount of 10% of the wizards' xp per hour whit a figher party. 

We have a lots of issus and we need more event p2w + normal event. 1 year ago we get a lots of free things. Now we are getting a lots of wrong idea...

Sorry for my low level english but i want to share my opinion.

Have a nice day guys.

• Thanks 2

This update was created by people who have never played L2.
GMs will say that players have always complained in forums and it is true, but when they see their next financial report they may change their mind.

My party all VIP 4/5 stopped playing this week. It is a direct monthly deduction of 1000-1200 EUR to NCsoft accounts.
As I see so many expensive items on sale in the market, it means that many other players are also leaving game in crowds.

So instead of crying in forums - just stop buying NC coins !

It will force GMs to do something in the right direction.

Economy can't be healthy if cash losing twice highter then income. Currently hight lvl party removing from the server double amount of adena (buying consumables from npc) then can generate during exp (adena drop+npc buy prices for drops). So every day active players removing a lot of adena from server, events like red libra burning billions of adena from the server during event period. All those actions put server into deep defficite of adena and as result winner side is illegal adena farmers who producing adena with boting soft and selling for real money.

Open eys and check servers health, all last changes in a couple with our cutted drop rates/adena drops killing our classic servers. With healthy economy players active buying materials/keymats/recipes and crafting/selling crafted items. What do we have now on market? Almost no one buying materials/key mats/recipes. A lot of players selling exspecive stuff in case to return at least part of spended $ befor leave game.

good afternoon @Juji and @Hime,

For sure, we need some changes in the economic system of our server. Currently noone lvl 76+ party is self-sustaining anywhere on the server, since they drop more adena until they drop nothing, before selling materials in stores and using spirits already almost at the limit, today players start logging off their main accounts and start new characters to farm adena in low lvl chars.

I believe that nobody is satisfied, we need quick solutions.

The return of the spirits shot and sale of basic items in stores solve the problem.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Holmanu said:

I think GM îs The one who sell Adena for $ în this game. This is The only explanation we have for the update :)

They have the l2store, use that more actively and you'll never have adena problems.

7 hours ago, mixa said:

They have the l2store, use that more actively and you'll never have adena problems.

Now explayn plz - How to solve adena problems with l2store without bots involved in the process?

Yes it's easyer way to buy p2w event chests from l2store and sell for adena on market, but where from ppls who will buy should get adena for afford to buy your chests? If ppls use shots/spirit ore during exping they waste twice more adena for kill mobs then get back with drops. 76+ grind without shots on mains is masahism so there just 2 ways - own farm trains or buy adena from 3rd party companyes who selling adena illegal and supported by bots. But mb you have different point of view how Adena should be generated on server for returning into player to player market relations?

Is this version of l2classic f2p? Not anymore, at least for most of legal players who should spend real money for support consumables even for simple hunting.

The game economy is unbearable. I can't make adenas, there is a quest that the prize gets to be less than that spent on teleportation. Some are even unbelievable. Other quests 1 in 1 million to give something good, questionable quests like that exist. The economy would need to be revised, you do not earn enough to replace the cost of SS.

On 08/02/2020 at 5:50 PM, AguaMineral said:

good afternoon @Juji and @Hime,

For sure, we need some changes in the economic system of our server. Currently noone lvl 76+ party is self-sustaining anywhere on the server, since they drop more adena until they drop nothing, before selling materials in stores and using spirits already almost at the limit, today players start logging off their main accounts and start new characters to farm adena in low lvl chars.

I believe that nobody is satisfied, we need quick solutions.

The return of the spirits shot and sale of basic items in stores solve the problem.

Another thing, basic economics, selling drop items, parts, is gone. How to survive without being able to generate minimum adenas with drops

Dear @Juji and @Hime! Is there any chance to hear position of administration about current situation with ingame economy crysis?

Increasing adena drops at midle and hight lvl areas will solve this issue and both sides will be more satisfied. Players will can cover theyr hunting costs of shots and spirit ores and will can make some reserves of adena wich can be used for stimulation of market. In same time players who using L2store for turn items from store into adena will can buy at L2store and sell more items to players who decided do not spend real money for game but wanna enjoy p2w events by paying with adena gathered from hunting.

Current situation with amount of items from L2store and negative prices dynamic will be resulting in decreasing popularity of L2store in future cuz much easyer and profitable will be buy adena directly from services supported by bots then spend real money for items wich with hight risk will can't sell to other players who simple will be out of adena.

With best regards!

• Thanks 1

I just join giran server... some things that I don't understand? for how long is this server running? 3 months? Why only 1 castle have siege? The problems about the economy are very well explored here and I agree. Classic server will recive some update from another chronicle? I expecialy enjoy CH5 cuz Rune territory brings great spots. What do you (community fell about it?

Regards!

3 hours ago, Buldos said:

Dear @Juji and @Hime! Is there any chance to hear position of administration about current situation with ingame economy crysis?

Increasing adena drops at midle and hight lvl areas will solve this issue and both sides will be more satisfied. Players will can cover theyr hunting costs of shots and spirit ores and will can make some reserves of adena wich can be used for stimulation of market. In same time players who using L2store for turn items from store into adena will can buy at L2store and sell more items to players who decided do not spend real money for game but wanna enjoy p2w events by paying with adena gathered from hunting.

Current situation with amount of items from L2store and negative prices dynamic will be resulting in decreasing popularity of L2store in future cuz much easyer and profitable will be buy adena directly from services supported by bots then spend real money for items wich with hight risk will can't sell to other players who simple will be out of adena.

With best regards!

Sensible and direct post. We would very much like GMs to hear us....

8 hours ago, Buldos said:

With best regards!

The situation wouldn't be nearly as bad if the old shot system still existed. Players crafting shots react to economic pressures. A NPC vendor with artificially high shot prices doesn't care. The dumbification of shots continues to hurt everyone especially the dwarfs who lost three reasons for even existing (shot storage/craft/sell).

On 08.02.2020 at 8:06 AM, Wollastonit said:

And yes i agree whit nutcase 100%. NCSOFT needs to find out what we can begin the materials because after 1 year we will have 100k+ from evry material and recipes coal and etc... that was bad idea... We want to feel this game and we want to play and You should ensure a good game experience, the circumstances, and the good feeling for the player. I think the NCSOFT forgat us and they dont want to give us good event good game and good feeling. I've never seen a service like this, where the service provider is not interested in the ppl who pay to use the service. If you give people a good game experience, they will spend more money, they will play more, it will be good for everyone and everyone will be happy to play here. Let me list a few things that are broken/ TOTALY USELESS IN THE GAME.

FARM Zone: AL, Dragon Vally, GC Ketra and varka. Unfortunetly u forgat to set up for this classic server. We are only 1 hit in that zone. If u go whit lvl 82 party whit your friend u can farm very hard but waste of time...

Material: What we can do now whit a lot material? Dont pick up anymore or what? What is in the game if is useless? I think better if u do the low lvl zone monster is empty but u need te give back the price of material / recipe.

Recipe: Same problem and wyh we have a lot recipe what we CANT craft? What we can do whit a lots of useless recipe?

Crafter/Mastero. THat class is total useless now. U ARE totaly killed the mastro. What u think? What is a game feeling the mastro now? U cant craft nothing in the market. U can delete this class nobody want to play whot that.

Spoiler: Totaly useless aswell. No makro no spoli no dmg. If u go to spoil something u cant sell in the store anymore so this class has killed.... i use to like that but i dont want to play whit anymore.

summoner: atribute dmg not even set up. Summoner class were not set up on this server... 

all mage class: They farm is to expensive. Very very expensive.

Fighter/male class: To slow farm, If u want to make good xp for the figher party you can't reach the amount of 10% of the wizards' xp per hour whit a figher party. 

We have a lots of issus and we need more event p2w + normal event. 1 year ago we get a lots of free things. Now we are getting a lots of wrong idea...

Sorry for my low level english but i want to share my opinion.

Have a nice day guys.

+1

On 17.02.2020 at 2:46 PM, Buldos said:

With best regards!

+1

@Juji and @Hime with the last update you guys eliminated every resorce of adenas. Drop rate of adenas is below 0, we cant sell materials to the shop, we cant sell fish and fishstew anymore you made the 4 major farming areas to element areas and took out every single drop, you made the mobs in all the areas stronger and no1 can farm varka-ketra for example are 76 lvl mobs and a char 80 lvl cant kill any mob there or to kill 1 single mob you have to spent a good ammount of soulshots plus spent all your mana for the skills and then wait for the drop and its a stupid matterial that is uselss and cant even sell it to the shop.

WHERE IS CLASSIC? not even th skills are not classic.That server is like the live servers with a grade armors and weapons and harder xp.

spoiler and crafter are eliminated from the game cause noone can use them spoil is 0 and craft is 0 too.

give me 1 good reason why the majority of scrolls and materials are not tradable

• Like 1

You have to fix things in Giran server game is not Classic but above that issue is that in every update you making it unplayable to us. I hope this nice try to make you notice us "your customers" will be not ignored.Have a good month all .