Hero ( Rewards) Need FIX

Archery

I wanted to talk about the reward of the heroes, they must earn a reward because it doesn’t pay us to invest with equipment to be the number 1 of your class, a better class.  many people left the classic, due to this issue they invested a lot of money buying ncoins, guaranteeing equipment, to be the hero, the best in the class and not have any reward, at least the marks for buying enchants, it is already of great help. need fix that of i will be one who will left of the server . Staff from NCSOFT i talking about me , i pay alot of ncoins to take good gear events and now when i get hero 0 Rewards , see in live give mark to get rewards , need to fix same action in classic ,i have pay more than 700$ or more buying ncoins on last event . if not fix it i will move my cp and clan to another game. cya thanks for all , i will wait aswers.B|

Edited by Archery
mistake on word

On 2/7/2020 at 2:47 PM, Archery said:

I wanted to talk about the reward of the heroes, they must earn a reward because it doesn’t pay us to invest with equipment to be the number 1 of your class, a better class.  many people left the classic, due to this issue they invested a lot of money buying ncoins, guaranteeing equipment, to be the hero, the best in the class and not have any reward, at least the marks for buying enchants, it is already of great help. need fix that of i will be one who will left of the server . Staff from NCSOFT i talking about me , i pay alot of ncoins to take good gear events and now when i get hero 0 Rewards , see in live give mark to get rewards , need to fix same action in classic ,i have pay more than 700$ or more buying ncoins on last event . if not fix it i will move my cp and clan to another game. cya thanks for all , i will wait aswers.B|

Ramp up your game, spending measly 700 bucks on event is amateur level, the real men spend 5k+.

Also investing $$ doesn't guarantee you anything, you're still nobody and nc couldn't care less if you're false-threatening to quit.

Mail me your items to mixa on any server, I'm sure you won't quit xD

Mixa , friend I came, here to make an appeal to ncsoft to give some reward to the heroes of the game, ten of whom has always been so fortunate to all, to be hero of their special class.  at least the marks to get enchant are already a good size.

48 minutes ago, Archery said:

Mixa , friend I came, here to make an appeal to ncsoft to give some reward to the heroes of the game, ten of whom has always been so fortunate to all, to be hero of their special class.  at least the marks to get enchant are already a good size.

Well you get that passive skill, that's your reward I guess. Don't expect marks, since only is on weekly rotation.

14 hours ago, JohnStamos said:

Yeah, Olympiad is dead to me since they decided to make it in the middle of my workday. I believe it should be done twice a day on a 12 hr rotation so everyone can join. With that said, no reward, I am okay with that.

Yeah Olympiad basically became non existent to me once they announced the time. Siege on my server is also at a bad time. Since the RBs are bugged/impossible or being heavily farmed by the same PKers I have litterly nothing in game to engage me outside of killing one RB in clan arena each week....

So my "gameplay" is to check my two parties and my two vend accounts. If the vendors need something to vend set them to vend and then go play a real game that has fun interactive elements. Occasionally I'll grab junk off the parties and then admire the growing stacks of useless items in the vendor's warehouses. Just prior to the last "update" I sold almost 200k stems alone to the NPC because I simply was unable to sell them prior. I ended up selling about 200m in ori ore and more to the NPC simply because I had built up piles and it was "now or never".

Edited by Tool_of_Society