Early progression

Yuuichi

So i just started, and would like to read your thoughts on what should i focus on (first weapon)? i understand that it's way to limited to get adena in this server and i have a feeling that i run out of the 15 days weapon before i can get a decent enough weapon. So what can i do to get a decent weapon? i'm currently playing with my lvl 25 Human Warrior (He will be a Gladiator later). Thanks for your advices! :)

If you willing to spend some cash, I heard the starter pack and advanced starter pack is a good choice when your 15 day weapon is worn off.

You should also raise a WC or PP at least to support your gladiator.

Try to only use soulshots if they are really needed to save some cash, and also save sayha buff scrolls for places where it is the most effective.

You can check ingame prices at web, once you will get some adena, check regulary and try to find a decent dual for yourself, till that use 15/30day duals from packs.

https://l2stat.info/

• Like 1

At first I wanted to be fully f2p, but throwing a few dollars, wouldn't be a bad idea, I will definitely get those packs!

Sadly dual boxing is not working for me, I currently use a potato laptop, that is so bad, that it can only run Lineage with minimum graphics. Tried to start a second game, my laptop instantly crashed. So I focus on my Gladiator for now.

Saving up soulshots is another good idea, sadly I used all of them even at places where I shouldn't :(

That link is awesome!

Thanks for your help, you're awesome! Köszi!

U will find it very hard without having ur own supports. Especially with gladi.

Best class to farm and level up without dual boxing is the pony summoner.

As much as u wanna do f2p only, unfortunately its near impossible if u cant login many clients.

Those high grade starter packs are very good value though, and cheap.

• Like 1

Yeah it's a real punishment playing in this server solo as gladi :( Experienced the hard way :P reached a point where I lose more supplies as I gather adena or only get a small amount with lot of sitting (highly unfavorable)

made an elf wizard (will be ES) following your advice, and I barely use any supplies just a few spirit ore to maintain unlimited mp. Not the most enjoyable class for me as I prefer heavy armor and swords, but it will do for now :)