Economy in CHAOS!!!!

Doesn't anyone think it's unfair pay same prices for NPC goods/services with other regions versions of L2Classic with getting nerfed drops of adena. Real amount of adena dropped in hight lvl areas is half from l2wiki for skelth server. Is it normal to cover with drops just half amount of adena spended for buy basic consumables (shots/spirit ore)?

Is it normal to force players buy adena from bots to support lvling becouse way to get extra adena by selling l2store items on market don't work anymore. Half of server trying sell stuff from l2store for adena and another half of server can't buy it becouse they are simple havn't adena even for keeping exp with basic consumables.

Edited by Buldos

@Juji and @Hime I know about the work done on the server, I admire it.

However, today we live in a reality in which the server seems to lead the player to buy adenas. Why not turn this into a way for NCSoft to win and not for salespeople (considering they have no relationship with NCSoft) every day there are chars announcing the sale of adenas, just stay in any city and receive messages. If there is an intention to curb or prohibit the sale of ads, should not these advertisers / ip be banned?

Or will we continue with the Bots saga for another 15 years?

I would definitely like an answer. A transparent and frank communication makes the forum the best communication tool and not one of imposition.

On 2/14/2020 at 4:40 PM, Casemonstro said:

Doesn't anyone think it's unfair that a single castle generates taxes in all cities?

I think it's unfair ncsoft keeps removing content from the game as "updates". Remember when non mega clans were able to hold castles? Remember when even small clans were able to get forts? Remember when there were things to do in game other than grind?

Pepperidge farms might remember but NcSoft sure doesn't...

Edited by Tool_of_Society

We need to solve the adenas problem in a transparent and agile way. Buying adena from sellers seems to be the only alternative for those who want to continue farming their high level partys. We understand that the server needs a lot, a lot of work is being done, but we need to direct efforts to keep gameplay and players happy within our servers.
Thanks

5 hours ago, AguaMineral said:

We need to solve the adenas problem in a transparent and agile way. Buying adena from sellers seems to be the only alternative for those who want to continue farming their high level partys. We understand that the server needs a lot, a lot of work is being done, but we need to direct efforts to keep gameplay and players happy within our servers.
Thanks

I recently quit the game because I was tired of having to run twenty accounts just to level. I had my main nine man group level in the 80s with one maybe two DPS using shots. To afford said shots and some minor gear improvements I also had to run a nine man low level party that used no shots and two vendor accounts to vend the barely above useless drops. That gave me the option of running shots on three of the 8x DPS with very little left over or run fewer shots so I could save more adena. With the current A grade related costs there's no real way I can hope to afford A grade armor or even over enchanted. Considering it took me 26 items just to get a three piece d grade knowledge set to +6 I'm nowhere near able to afford to do that on a five piece B set. It takes about a month of no shot usage at all and some lucky sales on the vendor accounts to maybe afford one of the rare cheap A grade weapons (with rune otherwise it's not worth it).  I hear there's S grade in game?

EDIT : In case you're wondering all my accounts had VIP 1-3 including the vend accounts as I used them to help level up a replacement character in my main party.

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Adenas system is a Garbage and to remedy that my wife and I are doing daily book with low lvl chars.
It took us 10 days to collect 28 books, to try to pay for SS and wells of char 77+, and to my wife's surprise yesterday she had 2 banned accounts.
 He has been playing on the server since 2012, he never used a bot, any kind of scam, and was banned.

@Juji and @Hime where the server is, banning players and keeping so many bots when we see them daily, no doubt it is either a "dictator BAN" system that is looking for players, or a system that needs to be fixed. I already said and I will repeat, log an account I went through dungeons and other places, you will see whole Pts of a single player dominating the place. Especially where it has drop and adenas.

Thus, making it impossible for places to be explored by other players, and if you stay there active, PK will appear.

Another problem with Server PK seems to be favored, when it should be punished.

L2 is entering a new era, was it about the imposition of rules and opinions from the staff, without considering what the players say? Without a doubt we have many players here who are adults, responsible, and who only use the forum to point out things to be improved, it would be good to hear from these people. Or are we going to try to demotivate the players and close the server? Dictatorship.

Wrong adenas / drops rate, moderate PK treatment, unpaid quests, BAN system without a doubt banning 10 players and 1 bot.

2 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

Adenas system is a Garbage and to remedy that my wife and I are doing daily book with low lvl chars.
It took us 10 days to collect 28 books, to try to pay for SS and wells of char 77+, and to my wife's surprise yesterday she had 2 banned accounts.
 He has been playing on the server since 2012, he never used a bot, any kind of scam, and was banned.

@Juji and @Hime where the server is, banning players and keeping so many bots when we see them daily, no doubt it is either a "dictator BAN" system that is looking for players, or a system that needs to be fixed. I already said and I will repeat, log an account I went through dungeons and other places, you will see whole Pts of a single player dominating the place. Especially where it has drop and adenas.

Thus, making it impossible for places to be explored by other players, and if you stay there active, PK will appear.

Another problem with Server PK seems to be favored, when it should be punished.

L2 is entering a new era, was it about the imposition of rules and opinions from the staff, without considering what the players say? Without a doubt we have many players here who are adults, responsible, and who only use the forum to point out things to be improved, it would be good to hear from these people. Or are we going to try to demotivate the players and close the server? Dictatorship.

Wrong adenas / drops rate, moderate PK treatment, unpaid quests, BAN system without a doubt banning 10 players and 1 bot.

we understand the revolt, honest players share their revolt.

I was banned and took days to be unbanned, anti bot system flawlessly. Imagine how many honest players are not being banned and who decide to stop playing?

Something has to be done, I believe that for the root of the problem, this post is about the root of the problem, I was banned for trying to make adena to pay for soul shots, 99% of the people who were banned by mistake have the same problem at the origin. What strikes me the most is the way the GM's treat the post, without any kind of response, they seem to be unaware of the server's problems ... sad!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 2:12 PM, Kendrick said:

From now on you can no longer use auto-hunting to farm your adenas in low lvl chars, and then you can go back to farming in high lvl chars.

I was banned permanently by NCsoft for using 9 accounts in ROA making adena, they say I used bot, but wait, who here would use bots in an account with lvl 80+ chars? who here would use the same accounts that are VIP 5 and VIP 6 to farm adena with bot with the possibility of being banned? Obviously nobody would do that, just as I would never do either. I was just farming my adenas in ROA to buy supplies for my party lvl 80+ and I was banned.

Congratulations to those involved in banning a player who has been playing since 2009 when the server was still being paid, who buys Ncoins periodically.

@Juji and @Hime

Ticket of Ban (23487465)

You're being banned because you're ruining the game for everyone else who just started and is just trying to level up and do some stupid quest for XP, and maybe some money too. You and all the other assholes who swarm ROA with auto-hunting little bitches and just come in and literally steal the mobs from genuinely low-level characters trying to play the game. Good job NCSoft for banning you.

So, you want to farm with wizards and make yourself rich at the same point?, wizards where always expensive farmers and that must remain like that. If you want cheap, eternal but "hard to get" party... try with warriors. 
Wizards still have advantage on range, farm speed and a lot stuff on pvp's and pve. They must have a weakness dont you think?