Timed Instance recharge stones

SecretSpy

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, SecretSpy said:

Timed Instance recharge stones, they got taken out of the store temp. but can we still use the ones we have already purchased? like before they are put back in the store?

Yes, they can still be used if you have them. We just temporarily removed the ability to purchase more stones.

The Timed Hunting Zone Recharge Stones will be temporarily removed from the L2 Store after we found an issue where players can use them multiple times per day, which can put additional stress on the servers. The Timed Hunting Zones were never intended to be accessible for more than 11 hours per day. We will have additional updates regarding this issue and character creation next week.

what do u mean @Juji by the ''instances were never meant to be used for more than 11 hours''. I thought it was 1h free +5h from l2store?no?

Edited by ReaperGG

What actions will be taken against people that abused this bug? Their intentions was obviously clear. I'm also aware this bug was reported multiple times but ignored.

All the exp and adena that was earned during this time, and during the server boost settings. Totally unfair.

Edited by modnar

https://ibb.co/mTCZMfW
https://ibb.co/6bZK46P

I'm 100% sure that you were aware of the issue. Just look at the date on the conversation. Even if it wasn't 2x adena lets do some simple math. Good archers and mages (not top) can make about 750m an hour in there. 750M/H x 6 hours = 4.5B. Now say only about 10 people did this little hack. That's 45B adena per day since at least 1/15/2020 so 22 days 990B extra adena into the market, AND that's assuming they only did the IOS instance for 12 hours and didn't do Dino island for the other 12 hours. 

On top of all that, I only did the math for the additional 6 hours they were in the instance, not the original 6 too.

Now I'm not an economics expert or anything, but adding almost 1T adena into the market is going to have some kind of effect on inflation, but hey, we can't replicate it so it doesn't exist.

Just now, ReaperGG said:

what do u mean @Juji by the ''instances were never meant to be used for more than 11 hours''. I thought it was 1h free +5h from l2store?no?

You could do 11 hrs in any 24 hr period legitimately by using 5 stones on day 1 - dont enter the instance. Day 2 - your 6 hours have carried over and you are then able to use a further 5 stones = 11hrs in a row. It just involves skipping a day and doesnt use any loophole as this method was intended.

Edited by 2SHAE

1 hour ago, 2SHAE said:

You could do 11 hrs in any 24 hr period legitimately by using 5 stones on day 1 - dont enter the instance. Day 2 - your 6 hours have carried over and you are then able to use a further 5 stones = 11hrs in a row. It just involves skipping a day and doesnt use any loophole as this method was intended.

That's not the bug that is being described here. That is a very good tip for those who didn't know this trick though.

Yes im aware thats not the bug. I was responding to the guy i quoted who asked juji why he says its intended max 11 hrs in the main post instead of the 6 most presume is the cap as they arent aware unused time carries over to the next day

How is that a fair solution? Close the timed zones until you have a fix for the lag and the people who abuse the recharge stones. 

Right now people with a stock of recharge stones will just farm it while others won't be able to buy anything. 

But we all know NCWest will do nothing to the people who abuse these bugs. 

So, not only it can take up to 2hours to be abe to log in.. And when you're logged in, and don't get a dc, you can't purchase an xp boost (e.g. coal mines recharge stone) anymore… We'll just need to keep buying agathions with low enchant success rate, or cloaks with the same issue then huh?!?!

I've seen people, in real companies, been fired for this poor service (except in a family business)

imo perma ban the idiots abusing the system. This has been causing severe instability of the servers. It's clearly stated the maximum extension time is 300 minutes, not 600. Stop closing your eyes @Juji.

ps. On the EU servers one of the "top" players was perma banned exactly for this reason.

Edited by mixa

2 hours ago, mixa said:

imo perma ban the idiots abusing the system. This has been causing severe instability of the servers. It's clearly stated the maximum extension time is 300 minutes, not 600. Stop closing your eyes @Juji.

ps. On the EU servers one of the "top" players was perma banned exactly for this reason.

EU doesnt have a dimensional server therefor its literally impossible they banned anyone for this. Do you even think before you post your bullshit

So....

We need actions against these, cheaters.

in the past we suffered too much from bots in the PVP/PVE......now full bots are back, you can see ppl using this to PR on sign to war tags, and automate PVP skills again, like in Zranger time.

Cheaters getting billions of adena through the bugs, tons of XP through the bugs........ (Time recharge zone Bug)...

@Juji please...read the tickets!!!

2 hours ago, 2SHAE said:

EU doesnt have a dimensional server therefor its literally impossible they banned anyone for this. Do you even think before you post your bullshit

rofl, meek .... you're so out of the loop on that.Not that I expect anything better from you :)

5 hours ago, mixa said:

Mixa...

1... why we thinking admins understand english..?

(i have some ideas (by my research) - they are from China (or big relation with China).

2... why we thinking there admins are admins and doing job? 

I  sometimes was reporting critical bugs, mistakes, bots and ect...and if it's admins - they react and solve the problems.. But looks like they have reason not do nothing (so maybe they also using bots for extra $, or they getting black income from bots. Sorry.. but how big "****t" need to be to say "we not change mentor rewards because of different region"... Wtf... only one reason why old mentor reward exist - its good for bots! They in some minutes can collect metees coins and change to ... CODEX! (simple secret - and i know who doin that many years). And etc, etc... 

Most fun sometimes they delete post if you raport (even propose ban in forum)... :)

3... in optimistic way... if they star see in EULA and ban boter, cheaters, scamers, RTM and etc... there need to ban 97 top acc from top 100 list.

4... i was reporting  some people.. and WTF... they contact with that bots and say my nick... ZERO IQ..

AND IN THE END. NEW PEOPLE ASKING ... HOW TO GET ITEMS..., HOW TO GET ADENA..., HOW TO GET FAST LVL... HOW TO...

We long time have just 1 right answer - use bots,  use bugs, start trade adena for real money - and fast you will be in TOP.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

17 hours ago, mixa said:

rofl, meek .... you're so out of the loop on that.Not that I expect anything better from you :)

Your were braindead back in the Freya days and its clear nothing has changed.

Login to the EU server if your so knowlegable - Mermoden NPC was simply removed and Merlot has the Dim Raid option disabled since before these instances came out. With no dim siege for leaders to sign to there is no way outside of Olympiad to bump to another server there. Playing both servers and actually knowing what your talking about has its benefits.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, TyrrR said:

So.....any news???

Cheaters got BAN????

Why so much hate? :) What cheaters? If i go fight oly or join fight at dimensional siege and after this game allow me to enter time zone again its my foult or mayby its work as intend? :P