party system need to change

fantastic

as u guys know,

nobody looking for party and nobody using party system at all

because party exp sux!!!!

even most people have their own 9 man party but they don't party them either 

they have to separate their own party to two or three 

only solo or duo party exp is good 

I suggest u should put those party exp bonus for 50% back permanently until u totally change party system

also full 9 man party should get full party bonus like double exp or something 

otherwise nobody gonna make full 9 man party

17 hours ago, fantastic said:

as u guys know,

nobody looking for party and nobody using party system at all

because party exp sux!!!!

even most people have their own 9 man party but they don't party them either 

they have to separate their own party to two or three 

only solo or duo party exp is good 

I suggest u should put those party exp bonus for 50% back permanently until u totally change party system

also full 9 man party should get full party bonus like double exp or something 

otherwise nobody gonna make full 9 man party

Partying is an obsolete system in the current development of L2. There is nothing to fix, since there is nothing broken, it's all working as intended.

l2 is not soloing game,it isn't intend to make game like this

if nobody making party and nobody looking for party then something is definatly wrong

you should remove party matching window then

party exp is way too lower than solo exp which is weird ratitial in classic 

I don't know why they make like this but this is totally different than live or any other game of lineage I been playing for last 15 years

On 2/9/2020 at 9:11 AM, fantastic said:

l2 is not soloing game,it isn't intend to make game like this

if nobody making party and nobody looking for party then something is definatly wrong

you should remove party matching window then

party exp is way too lower than solo exp which is weird ratitial in classic 

I don't know why they make like this but this is totally different than live or any other game of lineage I been playing for last 15 years

It's the same in Live too, that's how the developers see the future of L2.

Partying was a part of l2 in the past, but not in it's future.

You would never party up with random people because you would never share the drops. You could at best make a group with damage dealers for raids and exp only zones. Making your own supports is needed therefore making groups with other supports is also nonsense. Lineage 2 simply does not have a design that inspires people to group up, ever.

Not only that but the competitive nature for spots in this game is so huge that you don't want people around. Party system doesn't need to change. It's actually very good because it gives good exp but the game is just to messy. L2 Essence was their attempt to fix these issues by making everyone solo, which is not a bad idea because L2 is about being solo for years now. L2 Live also tried to remedy this 'problem' with the awakening and further updates by reducing the amount of characters needed in a group, to basically 1.

Party system is fine, the game design just isn't made for groups unless you know the people you're dealing with and you're willing to share your progress, and hopefully everyone in your group brings efficiency to your grind.

Edited by Gazob1